3

Derek walked out of his room and cowled at Stiles. "I'm abusing you, huh?" Stiles shot him a toothy grin.

Derek rolled his eyes and began to make himself a sandwich. Stiles slowly got up and walked towards Derek. He snaked his arm up the alphas back and around his neck.

Derek smiled slightly, kissing Stiles who pushed Derek against the counter and deepened the kiss. Stiles jumped up and wrapped his legs around Derek's torso not once breaking their kiss.

"Woah! Guys, keep it in your pants!" Scott shouted, covering his eyes. Stiles pulled away, grinning whilst Derek glared. "It's my house." Derek responded, still holding Stiles. "Yeah," stiles added. "It's his house! Don't tell us what we should keep in our pants! In fact, I don't even have to wear pants here! Derek would rather me not be wearing pants, right Derek?" Stiles looked over at a scowling Derek.

"Totally uncomfortable. Totally uncomfortable with everything." Scott muttered. "Your choosing to be here." Stiles shrugged. "No! You told me you were being abused and I came to help!" Scott defended. Stiles shrugged again and went back to kissing Derek.

"Come on, Stiles!" Scott complained. Stiles pulled away and pushed Derek onto his neck. "I had to watch you and Allison do this for moths!" He argued as Derek left a hickey.

"Good lord, we broke up!" Scott whined. "Totally." Stiles tone was laced with saracsm. "That's is I'm going into another room." Scott decided and walked away. When Scott shut the door Stiles laughed against Derek's lips. "I looove to do that!"

Derek rolled his eyes and put Stiles down. "Scotty?! Were done!" Scott soon appeared. "You guys stopped right after I left...you missed me!" Scott grinned.

"Sure, buddy." Stiles pat his shoulder and they sat on the couch. "Der-Bear?!" Stiles called in a whiney voice.

"What?" Derek replied from the kitchen. "Can I tell Scott about the thing?"

Scott cocked his head to the side with confusion. "What thing?" Derek asked in reply.

"You know, the thing!" Stiles pressed on. "Explain." Derek requested.

"I can't explain because what if you don't want me to tell Scott about the thing and then I explain and then he will know because I explained it!" Stiles argued.

"..Do I even want to know?" Scott asked quietly.

Stiles sighed, giving up on keeping it a secret. "You know the visitors that came over after we watched a movie?"

Realization flooded to Derek's facial expression as he walked over to them. "Oh..the betas. Yes, I'm not sure what they want but I'll find out and if it's bad Scott can help."

"Can I h-"

"No."

Stiles pouted and glanced at his phone.

Stiles: Guys, Derek's abusing me again.