Chapter Two

Welcome back people!

*~~~~~~*

I ran inside the hospital doors seeing Ms. Maka waiting for me.

"What happened?"

"It came out of no where like the others before but we found out what's wrong."

"Like what?"

"Follow me."

We walked inside the elevator. She pushed the number 6 button. We were the only ones inside.

"He's heart is failing him, Sakura."

My heart missed a beat.

"He can't. His so young."

"We can't stop it. It'll keep happening, I put his name on the organ list before calling you. Just... Don't expect anything if it's to late."

"I know."

Bing~

We walked out the elevator. We walked down the hall before stopping in front of his room. Room 624.

"His stable and he's awake. He's waiting on you."

I nodded. I knocked on the door before walking inside, Ms. Maka went to check on his vitals and the machines that was connected to him. Every time I see him like this my heart aches. I sat down next to him, I moved his hair away from his face making his eyes slowly open up. His tired brown eyes looked over at me. He smiled weakly.

"Hey, squirt. How are you feeling?"

"S-sleepy..."

"It's fine, Haru. I'm here now."

He stayed awake just enough time to eat and drink before falling back to sleep. Sighing I stood up and stretched my arms out hearing a few pops here and there. I looked at the clock it read 3:36pm.

'Just enough time to take a shower.'

Walking over to one of the two dressers in the huge room. I put my phone to charge before I picked out a pair of black stretch pants and a black baggy short sleeve shirt. Walking into the shower I turned on the water. Undressing I got under the water thinking about Haru.

Haru, is only six years old and he's been in the hospital for a month when he started coughing up blood out of no where. He complained that he couldn't breath and one day he collapsed on the ground. That's when I met Uryū and his father. He was willing to take care of everything for Haru, but only if I could help around the hospital. The hospital we're at is a children's hospital. So I work part time here and at my other job. But ever since that day he collapsed he's been getting worse and worse.

'A six year old shouldn't be going through this!"

I banged my hand against the shower wall.

'I shouldn't be thinking about this right now.'

After taking a shower I dried off and got dressed. I hanged my towel on the towel rack before walking out into the room.