Chapter 3

Erik
I entered the school. Man was it big how can I handle this...? Oh well I'll do my best! But no more boyfriends for awhile. Wow that guy was really hot with that blue emo hair. "Damn it Erik stop that we know how the last one ended!" People close by look at me as if I'm crazy that is just wrong! Grrrr "haven't you ever talked to yourself!" I asked them clearly a little annoyed. They look at their feet and mumble something like sorry. WHATS SO WRONG WITH TALKING TO YOURSELF I MEAN-the loud screeching of the bell stops my thoughts in their track. Shit I'm late on my first day!
I finally get to my classroom. The teacher it talking about something so I knock on the door to be polite. "Yes? What do you need?" A woman who didn't look to pleased with my interruption.
" I... I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm the new student and got a little lost."
"Well it is only the first day don't let it happen again now." She wasn't happy with me which everyone knew by how much venom was in her every word. "Well... INTRODUCE YOURSELF!"
"Hi! My name is Erik Landberg, I just moved from Florida, I'm really excited to meet you all!"
"NOW Mr. Landberg sit next to Tristan in the back!"
"Okay" wow lucky me I get to sit next to the hottest guy in class. I wonder if he's gay? If not I will change him for sure.

Class goes on forever but I don't know what he's talking about because I'm to busy staring at Tristan. The bell rings allowing us to leave. Nows your time to shine pull him over! I tell myself this and actually listen this time. "Hi, you must be Tristan nice to meet you!"
"Hello Eric. Are you sure you want to be taking to me I'm the loser of the school you might get your ass kicked by simply looking at me."
"I don't care. Why would a hot guy like you be a loser!?" I facepalm myself realizing what just came out of my mouth. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE'S GAY!!!!!! Tristan smiles at me and says "you're pretty hot yourself, love." He winks at me then and walks away leaving my speechless for the first time in forever.

As school goes on I keep thinking of Tristan wishing we had one more class together but sadly that never came. I really wanted to know if Tristan was just messing with me or if he truly found me hot. Hunt him down at the end of the day ask him and you'll know for yourself. That wasn't a bad idea but I WAS NOT GOING TO BE A STOCKER!
The last bell rings and I'm up and off in seconds not wanting to wait to get home and think things through. That's when I see him again he's sitting on the hood of his car almost waiting for me. I dismiss this though knowing it's not true. " HEY ERIC!" He yells and waves for me to come over. My heart leaps and I go to him. "I was wondering, are you really gay or was that a joke?" He looks down almost flustered.
"Straight forward huh I like that in you. And well yes I'm gay. Are you going to stone me now or come out to me?"
He looks at me all wide eyed "I could never bring myself to hurt someone like the way this school does! But I'm gay and proud!" We look to see all the buses leave. " I'm so sorry I made you miss you bus!"
"It's okay I was going to walk home anyway. Sadly I must leave or my mom will skin me alive." He turns his hard at me looking confused. " she wouldn't really skin me she is just really protective since the last school I went to didn't work out we'll say!" He laughs at me and we say our goodbyes and I run off home.

~author's notes~ I am so sorry it took me so long to make this next chapter. I had minor writers block! :,( but it you want anything in the next chapter please tell me and comment if you like the book!