11: Until the end of Time

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, Esteban." Elijah apologizes to him as Esteban ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

Stefan heard something coming upstairs as he goes and check. Jenna and Alaric followed Stefan upstairs as Estaban and Elijah stood there in silence.

"I know you care greatly for my daughter." Esteban spoke "I saw the way you use to look at her. The way you still look at her now, Elijah. What if Klaus sacrifices her for it.. "

Elijah immediately walked next to Esteban.

"I wouldn't let that happen." Elijah said "Klaus wouldn't do it he cares to much for her."

"Lets hope not." Esteban said to him. As he left the house heading to grill for a drink.

***
As Esteban sat in the bar drinking away. Damon and Alaric appeared sitting next to him. As he silence.

"I screw up.." Damon said

"Well we all make mistakes." Esteban asked "I've made them before.."

"Gentlemen.." the familiar hit Esteban ears as he turns to look at Klaus "why so glum?"

Esteban felt his anger rising him as he immediately steps in front of Klaus.

"Where are they?!" Esteban said not caring about the eyes that landed him.

Klaus smirks at him as he looks over to the other two men.

"Thanks for the loan mate." Klaus said to Alaric. Esteban eyes started to glow blue.

"Where are my kids?.." Esteban repeated

"I won't get aggressive with me or Alayla would face the consequences or Arasto.. perhaps Elek with his obnoxious mouth. " Klaus mocked "then there is Alassandro, Leonardo, Archealous.."

"Leave my kids out of your bloody sacrifice." Esteban said "or I will rip your heart out.."

"I know the Salvatore's fancy my dopplegänger. And you seem to be over the edge for your pups I have with me.." Klaus said "I thought to remind you not to do anything you'll regret.."

Esteban eyes kept glowing in angered seeing Klaus presence in front of him.

"Can I convince you for a postponement?" Damon questioned Klaus. Klaus started to chuckle.

"He is kidding.." Klaus said becoming serious "he is kidding right?" he asked Esteban.

"I don't believe so." Esteban answered

"Oh come on." Damon said trying to convice Klaus.

"Let me be clear.." Klaus said looking at the three men "I have my vampire, I have my orginal werewolves, I have everything I need.. the ritual will happen tonight. So if the three of you want to live to see tomorrow.. Don't screw it up."

Klaus walks away from them. Esteban turns to the boys and drank all his whiskey and slams into the counter braking the glass. As Esteban paid his drink and left to follow Klaus to find him no longer in sight. But knew where he was already. An was about to propose a offer...

*************************************

As Alayla opened her eyes she finds herself in the woods. She was chained up from the neck and wrist. She saw the chain around her neck connected to the ground and the chains on her wrist connected with her siblings. they formed a circle chained up together like that. As Klaus's witch prepared everything. As Alayla tugged on the chains in anger.

As she was about to shift. The witch walked over to her injecting her with Blue Monkshood. A full dosage of it. Alayla yelled in pain. As the other siblings also yelled in pain by being injected with it as well.