12: The Cure

As Alayla sat in the bar drinking her sorrows away. Her phone started to ring, she answers her phone seeing it was Stefan.

"I am currently offline, Stef." Alayla said "I want nothing to do with the abomination."

"Its not about him.." Stefan said "its about Damon. I need your help."

"I don't really feel like I can comfort Damon for his mistakes." Alayla said "so let me drown in alcohol, Stefan."

"Damon is dying." Stefan went straight to the point.

"It can't be.." Alayla whispered.

"Tyler Lockwood bit him." Stefan said "we don't have much time.."

Alayla eyes began to water as she hold them trying to cry again.

"I'll be there.." Alayla said. She hang up and paid for her drink. She couldn't believe that Damon got bit. She grown close to Damon since they arrived. She couldn't let him die not by a werewolf bite. Alayla's phone started to ring as she looks at the caller ID it was Caroline.

"Hello, love." Alayla said

"You promise you'll be here!" Caroline whinnied "Elek is here along with Archealous but you aren't."

"Bloody hell." Alayla whispered. She had just remember that she promise Caroline to go eat in a picnic with the Gilbert's and her two brothers along with Caroline. "I'll be there soon, Carolina. Just have to talk to someone."

"Alright! you better." Caroline said "or I'll kick your werewolf ass."

Alayla chuckles at her tone. She then hangs up and first goes home to change into another clothing.

***
As Alayla arrived the Salvatore's home. She enter and immediately was greeted by Stefan.

"Where's is he?"

"He's in the cellar." Stefan said. He leads Alayla down to the cellar and to where they kept Elijah. She look into the small opening to the door.

"Hello, moron." Alayla greeted Damon.

"Beautiful." Damon greeted her.

"Let me see the infection." Alayla asked him. Damon approached the door and lifted the sleeve up.

"It's not that bad." Damon reassured them.

"You're going to start hallucinating soon." Alayla informed him "its going to get bad."

"Gee, thanks for the reassurance." Damon scoffed at her. Alayla then heads back upstairs with Stefan following her. She goes to their living room and grabs a drink.

"Alayla, you're the first werewolf to walk among earth." Stefan said "You're the oldest person alive beside your older siblings. You must've heard of a cure to the disease."

"I did actually." Alayla said to him. She looks over to him and saw the hope in his eyes. "It's Klaus.."

"Klaus?" Stefan said nervously "he has the cure?"

"No, he is the cure." Alayla said "if Damon takes his blood since now that Klaus had become an original Hybrid his blood can cure a vampire from a werewolf bite only his blood."

Stefan lets out a breath of frustration. As Alayla looked at him.

"We need to find a way to contact him." Stefan said to her.

"He actually came to me this morning being an ass with me." Alayla was still enrage seeing Klaus near her father's grave. "bloody bastard."

"Maybe he'll come to talk to you again." Stefan said "why don't you come with to the picnic?"

Mystic Wolves (Klaus Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें