*Flashback*

I was just relaxing at home when the storm started. I thought nothing of it but instead decided to finish off the book I was reading. I got up to grab it when there was a frantic knock on the door. Wondering who on earth would be at my door in this kind of storm, I went to answer it. I opened the door and a blast of cold air hit me full in the face. I could barely see the girl that stood shivering on my doormat because of the rain that was bucketing down.
"Please, help me!" She cried, her voice shaking as much as she was. I stood there absoloutely gobsmacked for a second, before recovering.
"Of course, come in!"
She gratefully stumbled inside and I closed the door behind her. I led her into the kitchen, sat her down at the table then went and started to run a hot bath for her. I hadn't even asked her if she wanted one. I went back into the kitchen to ask. She was still sitting at the table, shivering like a withered leaf on a breazy day.
"You want a bath?" I asked her. She nodded, unable to speak around her chattering teeth. She stood up and started to walk towards the bathroom but almost fell over, and would have if I hadn't caught her just in time. She smiled gratefully and let me half-guide, half-carry her to the bathroom. After assuring me that she would be fine on her own, I left her to it. While she was warming up in the bath, I made her a hot chocolate and searched my room for something that she could wear. Eventually I found a shirt that I decided could be used as a night-gown. I almost laughed when I realised it was my old 'EVERYONE <3's basses' shirt. She came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her. I handed her the shirt and she smiled.
"Well, you're rather organised aren't you?" I laughed.
"In my group of friends I'm known as the mother of the group, so I guess this is one of the reasons why." She went back to the bathroom, changed into the t-shirt and came out giggling.
"Everyone loves basses?" 
I grinned.
"Yeah, well..."
We both laughed. After that she went into the kitchen and drank her hot chocolate. Then she said, "I need to get something out of the bathroom." I nodded.
"No problem."
Once she had left I realised that I still didn't know her name. Oh well, I thought, I'll ask her when she gets back. Just then there was an almost pained cry from the bathroom. I raced down the hallway and wrenched the door open. The girl stood there holding a cellphone in her hand with a look of horror on her face. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
"Help me." she whispered before she collapsed on the floor. I jumped over to her and rolled her onto her back. Her eyes were closed but at least she was breathing. I lifted her up in my arms bridal style, carried her into the living room and set her down gently on my couch. Then I immediately came to a decision. I had to call the team.

*End of Flashback*

Kirstie looked at me, gobsmacked.
"Wow, okay..." She stood up.
"Where are you going?" Kevin asked her.
"To the bathroom."
"Now?" Scott seemed almost annoyed. Kirstie sighed. "Well her stuff is still in there right?"
"Of course." I answered.
"Good." was her response. She flounced out of the room and was back a minute later with the mysterious girl's stuff.
"Look!" Scott pointed furiously. We looked. And there, poking out of the pocket of the jeans, was a passport.
"Damn Scottie, your eyesight is fabulous!" Kevin said, making us all laugh. I pulled it out and gave it a good shake to get rid of some of the water. I was just about to open it when, once again, the doorbell rang. I got up still holding the passport and went to answer it. I opened the door before I realised that the others had followed me. The person at the door stood with their head down and their hands thrust in the pockets of their coat. They looked up and we realised that the person was none other than Mitch Grassi. We all stood there for a bit, then Mitch said in a cracked voice, "Hey guys." Then, for some unknown reason he started crying. Kirstie grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside. Once I had shut the door, I joined in the group hug around Mitch. We kept hugging him until he stopped crying, which took quite a while. He pulled away and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. Then we all trooped back to the living room. Mitch noticed the girl lying on the couch so I told the story yet again. When I finished he ran a hand through his hair. "So what does her passport say?"
We realised that we hadn't looked at it yet. I handed it to Mitch. "Care to do the honours?"
He nodded and cautiously took it from me.