002

Regan

"REGAN ISNT YOUR CHILD! ITS MAX'S!" I heard my mom yell once again.

My heart shattered the first day she told me that I wasn't 'Dads'  child, my mom was sick of my 'Dad' only because I spend most of my time with him instead of her. My 'dad'understood me more than mom. I don't know why, I don't know who has custody of me, yes my parent's divorced but they never told me who has custody  of me. They still lived together who knows why.

"REGAN! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" My mom yelled at the top of her lungs. I closed my notebook and walked downstairs. "Yes mother?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"You're coming with me and Max - your real father." She stated.

My heart broke. "But I want to stay with Dad, I don't want to go with you." I ran to my dads arms and buried my face into his chest. "Babydoll you have to go with your mother. I can't take care of you any longer." He stroked my hair gently as I teared up.

"Dad I don't want to go with that fucked up lady." I murmured.

He laughed quietly at my comment as he ignored what my mom was saying. "No one does. No one." He hugged me tight. "I'm sorry Princess." He sighed and kissed my forehead softly.

-

I walked down the hall with my head down, I didn't want to talk or see no body, I was crushed since I was moving in with my stupid ass mom, I knew it is some 20 minutes away from home and I would still be assisting the same school but with my mom waiting at home making her new drama of the day.

I felt a tall presence shadow me and a tap on my shoulder. "Go away." I simply said not wanting to turn around.

"Whats wrong Babe?" A voiced asked, I turned around a bit confused. "What the hell do you want Jack Gilinsky?" I asked annoyed.

"You." He smirked and pulled me by my small waist. "Can you leave me alone fuckyboy?" I asked as I felt my anger start to come up.

"No. Until you agree to make you mine." He smiled like he was proud of himself.

That jawline though...
Regan shut it.

"No." I answered.

"Baby you know you want this dick." He stated as he ran his hands up and down my waist slowly.

His eyes brows though..
Regan focus.
Ugh.

"Can you just leave me alone Jack?" I asked as i tried pulling away but he held me close... real close.

"Baby I just want to go on a date" He said as he moved his hand towards my bum but I quickly moved it.

Did he just say 'date' 'date?!?

"Fine, only one so you can leave me alone douche bag." I looked as his large hands on my waist.

"Mkay Baby girl, I'll pick you up at 8pm, tomorrow - oh and don't forget to dress fancy" he smirked.

Ahh... He looks so sexy...- ugh.

"Mmh." I hummed and got off his grip walking towards class and he slapped my butt pretty hard.

"U-Ugh.." I pouted.

A/N: Hellow Pretty people of Earth. <3 <3 so i'm starting school on the 24th and I'm getting real ready so if I don't update it's because of that. So everyone good luck.
Vote
Comment
Feedback?

Bye loves.