001

(A/N) Credits to MattFTMads  for the amazing cover. Love it boo. Go check her out and read her stories!

Regan

I walked by the hallway with my books on my chest, I was honestly not ready to be back in hell. But I did know I was ready to see my friends.

"REGANNNNN" Alex yelled across the room - maybe to get my attention.

"Pooop Faceeee!!" I yelled back and ran into his arms. He hugged me tight and picked me up. "I missed you Baby Girl" He said as he put me down.

Alex is my friend since 3rd grade, he has been here for me since. We haven't fought at all - well only when I stole his pizza in freshman year, that means last year. He is the only one I can trust and ask him for personal stuff - like that time I had my period and I didn't have tampons, so he stole some from his ex Mary and took them to meh.

"I missed you too Buddy" I gave him a soft smile and poked his cheek. "Omg, why haven't you told me anything about You and Alice?" I asked a bit concerned as we walked down the hall.

He let out a small sigh. I looked at him, "you don't have to tell me--" he cut me off by saying "I caught her cheating at me with Jack Gilinsky. I went to her house so we could go to a date and I heard her moaning and stuff so the next day I broke up with her." He stated as he ran his hand threw this hair. "I'm sorry to hear that babyboy, but you deserve better." I gave him a smile and hold his hand tight.

Jack Gilinsky the biggest fuckboy in school. He has fuck every girl in school - and i'm the only one left. I won't fall into his stupid trap, he left 5 girls pregnant and didn't take charge as a dad. He had only dated 1 girl at this school but she moved away a couple months ago because he cheated on her.

"Someone like you." Alexa said looking into my eyes.

Oh no.

"Alex. We have talked about it a bunch of times. I only like you as a friend." I said truthfully.

"You haven't gave me a chance Regan. You are perfect for me." He said holding on to my small cheeks.

"No Alex. Sorry." I walked to my locker until I saw the One and Only Jack Gilinsky coming my way. I quickly got my books and walked to class ignoring his existence.

__________

(A/N) Hope you enjoyed my first chapter. And i know it was a bit boring but it'll get exiting guyss.

__________

Vote.
Comment.
Feedback?
pm me? Lol.