Chapter 5

I was looking into the eyes of kiba . I sat there frozen in shock . "____....." Kiba started . "It's fine kiba I understand you don't like me" I whispered as I got up. "Come on lets get back to the camp" I muttered as I started to headed back . Kiba just stood there ."Oh and kiba?" I asked as I turned my head. "When we get back home I'll ask the hokage to change my team and I'll leave you alone I know that you liked hinata and ....." I couldn't finish because of the tears. I broke down sobbing . The tears fell freely and it looked like they weren't gonna stop any time soon so I looked up at kiba who was just frozen like a deer in headlights . " why would I think you would like a freak like me " I whispered to myself . I got up and wiped the invisible dust of me . I went to walk into the forest but kiba was I blocking the way. "Please kiba don't make this any harder then it should be my heart is already in two with all this" I started to cry again . Kiba hugged me I stood there with my mouth open and kiba leaned in and kissed me. I froze I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes . After a couple of minutes we broke apart. My cheeks were bright red as I panted for air. "Stop jumping to conclusions ______ who told you that I wouldn't like you and who called you a freak ?" He growled the last part as he hugged me . We sat down under the tree and I told him everything about sasuke. "_____ I never knew I'll kill him , I'll kill him !" He shouted . "Enough kiba it's over ..." I muttered as I buried my head into his chest. We sat there like that for hours. It was starting to get dark. "____ I think we better head back I left akumaru there on his own and I say he is freaking it" he said as he got up and held his hand out to me . "Okay " I said quietly . We walked back to camp hand in hand . We found akumaru walking back and forward . When he saw us he ran over to us. He jumped up on me and I fell to the ground. He was barking and licking my face. " hi akumaru sorry i ran away today" I giggled as I pushed past him . Getting up I looked at kiba who had a big smile on his face. When our eyes met I blushed and looked at my feet . I gasped when I felt his hand snake around my waist . Kissing him once again I broke out of his embrace and started to look around. "What you looking for?" Kiba asked. " somebody is here" I growled. I reached in to my pocket for a kunai. I threw the kunai and hit the bush where the person was hiding. "Wow wow _____ please don't kill me!" The person whimpered. That voice! It was......."naruto!" Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I gasped as I ran to the bush . Naruto was sitting there with all his gear and he looked really bad he had cuts and bruises all over him . "Naruto what happened to you ?" I asked as sat down and checked his wounds . "Ah I was trying to make sakura laugh because she was still upset over sasuke leaving but she got angry at me and beat the crap out of me then told me I was an idiot and kicked me out of the camp with all my stuff so as I was wandering I came across your camp and here we are now" he explained as he rubbed the back of his head . " why that bitch I'll kill her why do you even like her she isn't even pretty and all she does is pines over sasuke, she beats you up all the time and did I forget to mention she treats you like dirt naruto! " I yell trying to knock some into him . "There's loads of girls who like you . "Really like who ?" Naruto asked me looking into my eyes . I could see the hope in them so I had to tell him . "Hinata she like's you . I said the hope in his eyes burst into flames of happiness . "Why don't you ask her out when we get back from the mission and when we catch up to sakura and kakashi they are dead" i growled. Both kiba and naruto looked at each other and backed away from me. "Oh sorry " I said as I got up .

*_*_*meanwhile with sakura and kakashi_*_*_*_*_

"ACHOO!" Sakura sneezed "god I hope nobody is talking about me" she sighed as she continued making food.

"ACHOO!" Kakashi sneezed. Kakashi and sakura looked at each other and shuddered . " why does it feel like somebody want us dead?" Kakashi asked .

*_*_*_*_* back to reader-chan_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

After putting up naruto's tent I got the food ready. We ate , cleaned and scouted the place for intruders but found none. We got back to camp and climbed into our tents. Kiba put his arm around my waist and snuggled up next to me." I love you _____ " he whispered as he kissed me . " love you too" I yawned as I drifted off to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys sorry i haven't  posted in a while I was on hoildays and wifi was impossible to find. Will I end the story on the next chapter or will I continue for another two chapters ? You decide bye for now !