Chapter four

I ran weeping with sorrow . I ran and ran and ran my legs were getting numb because of all the cuts I had. "He doesn't like me back ! I shouldn't have left my diary alone!" He hates me he wouldn't love me why on earth would he love me !?" I screamed in my mind. "Nobody loves me" I thought . "Just like sasuke said nobody would love me I'm a freak" I said to myself as I fell to the ground . Sasuke that name I hated it . And this was the reason why . 

**flashback**

Sitting at my table I sighed as all sasuke's fan girls surrounded him . I was the only girl in the class who hated sasuke. Because I didn't pay any attention to him he always like to tease me and because of that all his fan club would do it as well. He teased me for my weird colored eyes or because of my passion of animals and drawing. He would never stop and some girls took it upon them selves to beat me up to make their "sasuke-kun" happy . I was sick of it. But one day after I got beat up a boy called kiba picked me up and yelled at the girls . He cleaned my wounds and walked me home to my mother and told her. I then started to crush on him. One day when class was over I was sitting down drawing a picture of kiba and akumaru . I was so into the drawing I never saw sasuke enter the class room. "Well well well look who we have here it's miss ______  drawing one of her crappy drawings again " he sneered as he came up behind me. I was trying to cover the little drawing up but he snatched it up in his hand. "Oh you have a little crush on kiba now do we ? " he said as he ripped the drawing up into little pieces . I was so angry I jumped up off of my chair and used one of my Justus on him. My finger nails turned into steel and I slashed him across the chest. "Would you just leave me alone I'm sick and tired of your shit! Just because your whole clan got murdered by your own brother doesn't mean you have a right to treat me like an animal ! " I growled at him as tears flowed down my cheeks. Looking up at a sasuke I saw his eyes . Oh the look he gave me I will never forget it was so so full of hate. He came at me and punched me on the side of the head. " don't you ever talk about my clan like that! " he screamed in fury as he kicked me in the stomach. He kicked and he kicked and he kicked. I heard a horrible cracking sound as my rib broke. I screamed out in pain but he did not stop. As I was about to pass out from the pain and blood loss sasuke pulled me by the hair and whispered " like kiba all you want but he will never like you nobody will love you because your a freak!" He laughed as he dropped my head. I passed out . Later on I woke up in hospital and heard later on from naruto and kiba that iruka-sensei had found me in a pool of blood and I was raced to the hospital were the doctors had found that I broke two ribs and bruised my liver.  I stayed in hospital for two weeks and the pain was unbearable. Mother and father tried to press charges against sasuke but the  council denied it and said that I attacked him out of no where like a wild animal gone crazed for blood. No one in the village would talk to me I was treated like naruto. None of my friends would talk to me . I had gone that bad I had made friends with some homeless dogs and some wild foxes and wolves. But still naruto talked to me . We played pranks on loads of people. Naruto was like a older brother for me. Kiba still talked to me as well. He would help me train and would sometimes treat me. But every time I met sasuke he would laugh and shout names at me. I hate him and I was glad when he left the village but I had to pretend because naruto was like a brother to me.

***end of flashback***

I had cried so much that I had fell asleep. I slept for about two hours and I woke up with a start because I had heard a twig snap. I turned my head to where I heard the twig snap and I was staring into the eyes of........... 

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys finished chapter four with a cliff hanger! Hahaha lol any ways I don't no who to make little reader-chan meet in the forest so I'll let you decide there is :

Naruto

Kakashi

Sasuke

Kiba

Or

A wild animal

You decide and tell me in the comments ! Bye for now