Chapter 3

With some struggle we finally got the tent up. " that was hard" kiba sighed as he took of his top. I could feel my face heat up and I turned away . "Must not have perverted thoughts , must not be like kakashi, MUST NOT HAVE NOSE BLEED!" I whispered to my self. "Uh _____ what are you whispering about ?" Kiba asked as he leaned over my shoulder. Feeling his skin on my shoulder i burst . Blood trickeled down my nose as I was falling . Kiba highly alamed caught me as I fell. "______!? ________!? Are you ok!? There's blood coming from your nose is ever thing ok ? are you hurt? He asked looking around to see if there was anyone around. Shaking your head and wiping your nose you got up off of kiba. "I-I'm fine kiba" you said as you looked at the ground "im just gonna go and draw for a bit" you mumbled as you picked up your bag and sat under a tree. Picking up your pencil you drew kiba holding akumaru as you took the thorn out of his paw. Once finishing that drawing you drew kiba putting up the tent and failing badly. Looking up at the tree you sighed . "Kiba is never gonna like me he likes hinata " you thought softly as you drew kiba with no shirt on. You sat your drawing pad down and picked up your diary you started to write: dear dairy, today im with kiba and akumaru we are on a mission. He was in my room when I was coming back from the shower and saw me naked . When we were on the mission akumaru got a thorn in his paw and I can safely say kiba was freaking out. We had to stop to camp and it looks like kiba forgot his tent so he will be sleeping with me! Diary I love kiba so much that it hurts but I have to hide it away because he likes hinata . It hurts when I think of that and it breaks my heart in two but if he is happy so am I . Well that's all so bye from ______. Placing my (Color) diary and my drawing pad in my bag I got up and walked over to kiba. "Um hey kiba I'm going to go look for some fire wood ok?" I said as I kicked some dirt . "Sounds like a plan " kiba smiled as he got up. "I'll be back " I said while I went into the forest. 

*_*_*_*_* time skip brought to you by a shirtless kiba*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* 

Walking out of the forest I had enough wood to start four fires. "Kiba I'm back !" I shouted . I got no answer so I looked around to find kiba reading my dairy and looking through my drawings. "_______ ? You like me? " I dropped the fire wood In horror. "He wasn't supposed to find out "I thought as I backed away into the forest.

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys I was asked to post and I did .i might not post because I'm on holidays and wifi is nearly impossible to find . But I'll try !