Chapter 1: The Trophy Wife...The Move

Start from the beginning

"I will tell him...Goodbye...I L-..." I wanted to say but before I could finish the phrase he had hung up. "...Love you..." I finish saying letting out a big sigh and then proceed to hang up. 

I don't remember the last time he has told me he loved me and really meant it. He used to tell me all the time while we dated and when we first got married and now...he might let it slip out on occasion. I understand that he is busy and stressed with his responsibilities with his businesses but I feel like all he ever cares about is work and making money. 

A good example? Me moving to San Francisco all by myself, well I have Milo but he doesn't count...and William being in London for a very important business deal which him and his company have been working on for over six months.

Don't get me wrong. I understand that him being the boss has to be there and had to be at the office until late hours of the night, even working on the weekends and Holidays but this?! His decision to move us across the pond while this deal was in the works...well, let's just say that it was not his best timing. He knew he wouldn't be able to help and join me on this move. So he sends me off to find a house that best suits us, cause "appearance" is everything and has me in charge of the arrangements and the entire move. Yay me!

I swear I think he just wanted me out of the way so he didn't have to see me upset or hear me complain.

"William says that he will call you later to check on things..." I glance over at Milo who was looking out the window then looks at me nodding.

"Alright Mrs. Cavill." he says then continues looking out the window.

Milo is a quiet man, but don't let his demeanor fool you! He can kill you with his pinky. He has a double black belt in Martial Arts, was a weapons expert in the British Military and was a High Ranking Officer in the British Intelligence...in other words...Milo is a total badass!

What is he doing with me you ask? Sad to say my dear loving husband hired him to be my Body Guard or more like my babysitter.

I know what you might be thinking, he doesn't trust me if he has someone watching me 24/7, RIGHT?! Well I thought so at first but according to William and I quote....

"Darling, I know you object to having a Body Guard at all times and you might think that I do not trust you but you couldn't be more wrong. I am a very high profile business man with a lot of money and you my dear Katerina are my wife...I do not want to take the chance and risk someone kidnapping you for ransom because I am your husband. I would not know what I would do if something happened to you Darling. You are my world and my most precious possession! I will do everything and anything in my power to keep you safe and if me hiring Milo to keep a watchful eye on you 24/7, so be it..."

So I have Milo with me 24/7...does it bother me? At first it did but now I sometimes forget he is around since at times he keeps a safe distance from me. It's kind of comforting to have him around since most of the time I'm alone. I have a few close friends back in London that I met while living there and close friends here in the States which I'm glad for since now I could see them. Of course if William allows me too...let's just say that he really does not approve of them. But it doesn't matter cause I knew them before William and to be completely honest, I really did not fit in with his "Circle of friends" at times. Wealthy, up tight, high profile and snobby people he associates himself with...not my type of company.

When I first met William he wasn't like that but with him being in the Lime Light he became a totally different person. I really miss the man I met, fell in love with and married two years ago and I pray that he returns once he comes to San Francisco. Maybe the change of scenery will help him relax and spending time together will help us get what we had when we first got married.

I love William and I know he loves me...he's just lost focus of our marriage because of work and once he's next to me in our new home we can have a new focus...us...I know I will not let anything or anyone get in the way of saving my marriage to the man I love and am planning to start a family with.

"We are finally here Milo...our new home...for now." I tell him as I pull up to the driveway of our two story mansion in the outskirts of San Francisco with a beautiful view of the mountains.

I sat in my S.U.V. for a few seconds just taking it in and trying to keep my composure for a long day ahead of me. Taking a few breaths in and out I let it out and shut off the truck.

"Okay Katerina, this move will be good for you and for William. Just think of the future you and him will start building...that is your main focus...being happy and keeping William happy no matter what." I tell myself and then turn to Milo...

"...Okay Milo, let the new adventures begin."

A/N: Hello my Loves! I am back with a new Colin Kaepernick Fan Fiction! Here's your intro to Katerina Cavill the Trophy wife who is married to a VERY WEALTHY Business man, William Cavill (Henry Cavill aka Superman) who for some time has not being attentive to his wife of 2 years!

She is on her way to her new home in San Francisco and gets a call from William "CHECKING" up on her. How do you think their relationship is just by their brief conversation? Do you think she is UNDERSTANDING of her Husband's position or is she just AVOIDING an argument?

What do you think of William so far? Do you think he might be a "CONTROL FREAK"? Do you think Katerina really wants to save her Marriage?

Don't WORRY...she will be meeting Colin in the next Chapter...

If this is your first time reading my Colin Kaepernick Fanfictions I would LOVE for you to read my other ones: "Dancing Your Way To my Heart", "Love, Lust or Something Else?", "Beauty and the Beast", "...The Quarterback's Side Chick..."!

My latest Fan Fiction is of Jaime Dornan and Nick Bateman called "The C.E.O's Bet"!

So check them out and let me know what you think...

Thanks for Reading, Voting and PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!