Chapter 7 'One Day'

***Noah's POV***

I guess it was pretty obvious, we are the only two homosexuals in this pack and we do act as if we we're a couple. If we're this romantic now then what about when we are a couple. I guess I'll have to figure out and see, tomorrow I feel everything that my mate does. I go to bed and my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

I jump up as I feel pain, sadness and sorry at the same time. So far it sounds like Jake, we have to be mates, if we aren't then he'll be stuck in a coma forever, unless his real mate touches him. I hate myself, so much, I'm such a jerk. No your not, you just didn't know you we're his mate at the time. That's not me feeling that.

"Noah?" My mom asks, walking through the doorway.

"Yeah?" I reply

"Are you scared?" She asks another question.

"Very." I say and she walks out.

I lay down and start to dream, even though I'm awake, I guess Jake's having a dream.

Me and Jake are sitting on a bench, with a pitch black background. Seems pretty familiar. Oh yeah, my wolf told me a story like this.

"I'm glad I'm able to talk to you during dreams." He says and puts his hand on mine.

"Me too." I starts.

"Also, I was wanting to tell you something." I say and he cocks his head.

"Yes Noah?" He asks.

"You know that your in a coma, and the I my way you can wake up is if your mate touches you. I just wanted to do this and make sure it felt right." I say and he opens his mouth to speak, I kiss his mouth and he melted into the kiss, we kissed passionately for a few minutes and I get up.

"I think that felt great." He sus and I smile.

"Me too, but this dream will end soon, goodbye. See you tomorrow." I sat as the air gets thin. Then the bench disappears.

I sit up and go downstairs, I miss Jake so much. I make a sandwich for lunch and eat it quickly. I walk back upstairs and sit down. I'll go on a walk.

I walk outside and start walking down the street, I see the nearby woods and walk into them, following the trail that me and Jake found, tears falling from my eyes. I feel a piercing pain in my back I turn around and don't see anything, I see a man with black hair and ignore him. Suddenly the pain is gone and my back feels better. I start to walk to the nearest werewolf city, I forgot what it was called and I see a teenager around my age being picked on by kids. I hear the horrible things they say to him. I quickly run away, hoping he didn't notice me. I couldn't just leave him alone, but they would pick on me too. I leave and walk back to my own city, I see people snickering and pointing at me, I ignore them and walk to the other side of town, which is also woods. I walk into the woods and see the river that Jake almost died in. I need to stop thinking if Jake, he'll be fine. Would if he leaves you for his mate? Then that's his choice, I'll just cry myself to sleep every night.

"Hello." I look up and see the black haired man and I realize he's the one that I saw in the woods, near that other city.

"W-who are you?" I say, scared since his eyes didn't even look towards me when I saw him earlier.

"I'm Mark, all I want you to know is that don't let anyone bring you down." He says, walks away into the woods and seems to have disappeared, I doubt I'll ever see him again.

I walk back to my house and walk in, I see my parents and the Alpha. Uhg, why is he here?

"Noah, we would like you to know that if you are mates with Jake, I trust that you won't do anything inappropriate." My mom says. I gets a weird look on my face and nod.

"Noah, if you are Jake's mate I will personally murder you in front of Jake. Well maybe not murder, but I won't let you be around each other." He says and I get tears in my eyes but hold them in. I walk up to my room and get on my phone.

'Have you guys heard that Jake is gay for Noah? #fags' One of the posts read, I roll my eyes at the hashtag and turn off my phone.

"Time for dinner Noah." Me mom yells from downstairs. I sigh.

"I'm not eating today." I yell back and I lay down.

"Okay, come down if you change your mind." She shouts and I fall asleep.

A/N Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter and not updating but we you guys go. I hope you enjoyed. Buh-Bye!