Chapter 13

- Kenji's POV -

The ride home was silent, I didn't want to talk to Matt let alone think about him and I think he finally took the hint when I didn't talk to him. 

He was driving me crazy. We went from being mortal enemies, to kissing and making up, back to pretending like I didn't exist for a month, to now thinking he can come around and kiss me when ever he wanted.

I want to know what he really wants.

I'm not just his toy to play around with.  I hope that's not what he saw me as.

Does he want 'us' to be a thing or does he just like playing games with me because he knows he can?

Am I that gullible?

I slammed my foot on the break  as soon as we got home. I turned off the ignition and let out an annoyed sigh. "What am I doing?" I asked my self out loud. 

"I'd like to ask you the same thing." Matt chuckled. I looked over at him and glared. "What?"

"What do you want with me?" I asked him angrily. I was tired of playing these games I wanted to know if he meant the kiss like he said he did or not.

"What do you mean." He asked with a slight almost nervous laugh.

"This Matt. Why did you kiss me, again, and why did you pretend like nothing happened between us for a whole month when you damn well knew it did."

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"Of course you don't." I took my seat belt off, got out of the car and slammed the door behind me. I don't like when people play games with my feelings I'm sure no one does. It's happened one to many times and I'm done with it.

Matt can do what ever he wants as long as it doesn't involve me. I want nothing to do with him, he was just messing with me, if he really meant to kiss me he would know it and would have said that.

I knew falling for him would hurt me in the end but I just thought that for some stupid reason it might work out. I guess I wanted to take the chance.

It was fucking stupid of me.

I felt my eyes start to water. Don't cry Kenji, I though to my self. He's not worth it.