Chapter 19 No..

I had nothing.
All my plans...I knew my mother was a very clever woman, plus if she got stuck in even one trap,
She had magic to leave it,,,
So all I could do was face her...
Well Shit.
I grab my Sai swords and sighed. I walked out of the cave and ran to midnight, I get ontop of his back.
Hiccup...
I'm coming back...
For you...
"We'll be ok....midnight....I promise.."
We teleported and I got off of him immediately , I was in the town square....
Everything had some white ribbon around the pillars and Houses...
What was going on? I saw white flowers on the floor. What?
I turn around and saw a piece of paper on the floor.
'Wedding Day of Astrid And Hiccup, Today!'
I rip the paper and fall to my knees. "Hiccup..." I mumble. I look up and see the gloomy sky.
She did this...
He did this....
Dagur and The Evil Queen...
I clench my hands into a fist and got up. I run to midnight and get on his back.
"Midnight...There's a wedding we have to crash"
Hiccup POV
they dressed me In a black suit, I looked in the mirror and sighed,
I felt a tear stream down my cheek, I wipe it away quickly and look down.
[name]...
She was gone...
She didn't love me,..
But is it crazy that I still love her?...
I just sigh and when I hear the door knock I turn around to see my mother.
"....Hiccup...Your marriage will be beautiful...
but...is this what you want?"
I just sigh and nod. "Yes mother this is what needs to happen...for father..."
She just nods, sadness in her eyes and worry. She then grabs a rose from a vase and cuts it with a knife.
She then places the Rose inside my breast pocket.
"For good luck.." She says softly looking down.
She then leaves the room. I fell to my knees. I felt the tears streaming down.
"[name]..."
When a man cries for a girl..
It means he loves her so much...
Your POV
I hear her talking, The evil queen...
"We will attend very soon your highness.."
The guards say, trying to calm her down. "Grr Fine But if I have to wait another hour, wait...
Looks like I got a toy..."
She then lifts her hand,
I was choking, I was levitating off the air and she brings me to her, she then smirks at me, her eyes, glinting with evil.
"Let me go.." I choke out.
"No I rather not, since you did commit a crime."
She says, smiling big. "I-I Didn't do it on purpose..."
...I....
Did...
Do...it on purpose..
I was selfish...
"Well sorry dear that you plan didn't come out to be perfect, You killed Him."
I stay quiet as she continues to speak. She then makes her hands into a fist, choking me even tighter.
"Why did you kill jake?"
She says, Glaring at me. "Answer me now!!"
I try to breath, she finally lets me go. "Speak!!"
I start coughing, "I did it for Father...I didn't want him to be heart broken....because of you and jake...
I had to kill him...
He had a family and you did too but you abandoned it for your whore like doings!" I spit out, still coughing,
She then kicks me, causing my nose to bleed, "guards put her in a cell"
I just smile as they pick me up, arms locking, they cuff me.
"Looks like I'm going back to my living hell"
I say smiling. "Oh darling it will be worse than hell"
(A/n you all have been waiting and it is finally here!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE READS AND COMMENTS I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!