chapter 10

Harry's POV

it's been two years. still no sign of her. a lot has happened to me, but all miserable. i dated girls i don't even like. the management forced me to go out with a girl and let the paps see us. it hurts me, it hurts me because i can't do anything to fight for myself. i want to tell them that i just want to look for Arj and our babies. i don't want to date anymore girls. i'm looking like a womanizer because of the management.

she promised not to leave me, she said we will grow old together. i even imagined the day that we're just sitting in our balcony with our grandchildrens.

i guess there's no chance for that to happen.

but i still continue imagining and planning things that i want to happen when i found her.

i even listed all of them.

*first, of course, find her.

*second, propose to her. (i can't wait to see the looks on her perfect face when i do this)

*marry her imediately.(HA! i already bought everything we'll need, i know, i know, i'm desperate)

*take her and the kids to Bora Bora. (i can't wait for this to happen, she loves Bora Bora so much)

*ask her to move in with me. (i imagine sleeping with her and the kids every night)

*cuddle with her every night. (i miss doing this, i really miss her warm body)

*tell her i love her, and she's beautiful everyday.

*spend the rest of my life with her and our children.

writing this plans makes me miss her even more. i always look for her, i never stopped.

Liam already gave up, he thinks Arj's probably happy wherever she is, and she doesn't need Liam's brotherly care anymore.

I always see Liam at their porch, all alone, thinking. i know he misses Arj, as much as i do. it's hard for him, Arj is the only thing he have and now he lost her. He's too afraid to look for a girlfriend.

the boys and i tried setting him up with girls, but none of them is good enough.

and Liam's kinda changing. he's starting to hate paps, which is not normal. he's fighting with other bands. he's not the same Liam Payne that raised my girlfriend.

Liam's MISERABLE right now.