chapter 9

Harry's POV

'hey cupcake! it's supposed to be your 3rd ultrasound today! i wish you'd tell me where you are so i can come with you! how are you? and Lux? i love you both so much! and i miss you so so much!'

'cupcake! one month left! till i'm a daddy! i hope i can be there to witness our babies' first cries!and i wanna see their first smile !!and how's my cute baby Lux? i hope you'd talk to me soon! i really really miss you!! and Lux!! i love you so much'

'CUPCAKE!!!!!! i'm guessing i'm a daddy now!!! i wanna see them!!!! you named them Darcy and Gabe right!!? please send me a picture of them or just tweet it!!!! oh and with you and Lux!! i miss you all!!! and i love you all!!!'

'Cupcake!!! i saw the picture of them on twitter!!! their gorgeous!!! i hope i can be there to hug them and kiss them and carry them!!! and Lux is growing so much!!! too bad i'm not there to witness my babies' progress!! i love you all!!! and i really really miss you!!!!'

'CUPCAKE!!!!!!! please come back!!! i wanna be a family!! like Lou and Ericka!! i always see them happy as a family! Lou's always buying baby toys! i buy too, hoping that someday i can give it to our babies! i really want you back! please come back and let's get married!! let's be Styles family!!! i love you all so much!! and i super duper miss you all!!! '

'cupcake?? how are you?? and our babies?? cause me, i'm super tired! we just finished our concert tonight! and earlier we had a guesting, and two interviews and a rehersal!! i could really use a kiss and cuddle right now!!! or just a simple message would do the trick! please text me back! i really really really really really really really miss you!! and our babies!! i love you!!! '

i text her every week or when i have time, everyday!! but now i can only text her a month cause it's so busy, hectic schedule, flying around the world.

i never stopped looking for her.

i never stopped loving her.

i never stopped hopping that she'd come back.