Chapter 1-Good morning to you too

Some would think that on a bright Sunday morning, one would wake up peacefully, slowly emerging from the cocoon that is ones bed, with a ray of sun flashing through the room and entrancing you into believing that dust is wonderful...
Yeah that's not exactly how it turned out for me that Sunday, or any day for that matter. Instead, I was awakened by shuffling, giggles and...

"Dude I'm not waking her up that's your job.

- How is it my job ? Do I look like the perfect mother figure to you ?

-Ok don't start flexing so early in the morning Jack, nobody needs to see that.

-If by 'that' you mean my oh so amazingly sculpted body then I'm sorry, but some people might pay for it.

-You know what I would pay for ? You at the bottom of a lake.

-You're the lake !
-Wait... What?
-What, What !?

By then I had enough and was slightly irritated.

"Boys boys shut the fuck up now will you ? Good job, I'm awake. Now Jack, go put some damn clothes on, I don't need to see your goods so early in the morning" I said with despair.

-Come on ! You know you loooove me ! Jack said waving his arms in the air like a lunatic.
Out of the three of us, he was definitely the jokester. Whenever I felt sad, or alone, he's always been there to put a smile on my face. On the other hand, his 'four years old demeanor can also get incredibly annoying. Like 'nails on a chalkboard' annoying.

That being said, he jumped from across the room and landed on my bed , bottoms up and face planted inside my sheets.

-Yeah ! Collective Sunday hugs ! Cried Leo before landing on top of us. They had invented this little tradition when I was five. Apparently it's good for bonding.

-Guys, I love you both to death, but Jack, you're twenty three and Leo, you're turning twenty six, you both are grown men and just because you act like five years old doesn't mean you have the weight of one.

-Yes well don't forget you're nineteen, thus still too young to be giving us lessons, Leo pointed out.

Now Leo was in no way less of a softy than Jack, but he was responsible enough to be deemed as less stupid.
That's what he wants me to believe anyway.

-Yeah stop speeching us ok ?
Leo and I exchanged a freaked out look, and simultaneously grabbed pillows. It was decided that we would beat the heck out of Jack with it. Multiple times.
~
After kicking out my brothers out of my room ; or really, just a bed and a piece of wood for the few books we own; I dressed quickly, not bothering with bras and panties, considering if I had to change, I would have less clothes to take off. And really, who in their right minds actually likes wearing bras ? 
Then, I made myself some breakfast.

While eating, I greeted the rest of the pack. My pack. They are all men, and not highly educated. Nor are they polite, but they are all good men. In a pack of werewolf, people usually look for the one, the all mighty big bad Alpha. Then comes the beta, and of course, lowest of the low, the omega. You know what I think of ranking ? I despise it. There's a reason why kings are dethroned. They are not supposed to reign, to hold all the power and just hand it over to their heir.

And that's why we're here, in the middle of nowhere, in the biggest forest you could possibly find, where we built our own version of a castle : our house, our shack, or like Ernest likes to say with his best French accent "La Maison des Empailleurs". He likes to call it that way because when you pronounce "Empire" in a French accent, you get "Enpailleur" which means taxidermist in french. It reminds us what we stand against, the reign of the alphas , but also reminds us that humans can be monsters, anyone can be deemed as monsters, but that monstrosity is a choice, one we decide not to take.

The house is just big enough so that we can fit in, all 10 of us.
We are all rogues, we all decided to leave our respective pacts and created our own little society, based on respect.

Here, you are valued, granted for your strength, but also for your intelligence, for your abilities, for the way you think and for the way you act. We truly are a family, with no one at the head of the pack, and no one at the bottom.

We are happy. I was happy. Or at least that's what I thought. Until he came.
~
Ok so this was more like a prologue and I feel like I describe much more than needed, so please don't fall asleep on me! I really wanted wolves to rebel against the established order for once 😄 I would appreciate feedback, as English isn't my first language! Thank you
Cheekily,
Moi.