#2

Theanimaliaempress12

Dear diary,

Today at school was ok. Lets just say there was alot of staring. Maybe because not many people come to a new school in the middle of the year, I don't know, don't look over here.

In my first class I sat next to girl named Cacie who has short blonde hair. With in the first few minutes I could already tell she was crazy, the awesome crazy, and funny. I have all my classes with her and she showed me around even though most of the things she was telling me had nothing to do with the tour or the school at all. One minute she would be talking about cupcakes then the next, how stickers are evil.

Most of the teacher are really nice except my math teacher, Mr Ross. He could even change his name to Mr Cross and I would totally understand that. One girl in my class was drawing when she wasn't ment to. Mr Ross caught her and didn't yell at her for drawing. He yelled at her because she was using the colour pink. Come on, what's wrong with pink?

Lunch and recess was pretty quite. I sat with Cacie. I'm guessing lots of people are driven away by her craziness because the tables around us were empty. The school kids made it pretty clear where you're ment to sit. The cool popular kids in the middle with the biggest table of course with the game nerds by a pretty full salad bar. The hippies next to the nerds doing hippie things with the bad boy mischief makers at the opposite side of the room probably planning something. Band kids sat at the table beside the cool kids with instrument cases littered around them. Everyone else were just scattered around everywhere else doing what normal people do like eating.

I should probably get to bed because it's pretty late and I need my sleep for tomorrow. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Love,
The new girl