YOU AGAIN

(Nicole's POV)
"Mom please don't make me go back to public high school " I complained "Nicole don't argue with me what's done is done your going" she said the fact that I'm going back to that place I been where I got humiliated was horrible I remembered like it was yesterday ....

I went to my room and change to a crop top shirt and some ripped jeans I decided not to do my hair I wore some converse "Nicole hurry up your gonna be late" mom shouted "I'm coming" I said I grabbed all my bag and headed straight for the car....

(Johns POV)
"Yo john great game last night" Joe said "hey thanks man " I said "seriously though that was a nice spiral " moxley said (dean Ambrose said it but I'm Calling him from his real name)
"Seriously babe you can get a scholarship" Eva said my girlfriend I'm living the dream I got a legit hot girlfriend who's the head of the cheerleaders and I'm the star quarterback for the high school...

"Settle down children take your seats I'm calling out attendance" Mr Davis said "john" "here" I said "Brianna Monique Gracia colace" "here" ''Stephanie Nicole garica colace " no one answered why is she back she be the same with braces on and still has that unibrow of hers ugh disgusting "Stephanie Nicole gracia---"...

"Im here, I'm here sorry I'm late" someone said I looked up and I saw the most beautiful woman was that really Nicole....

(Nicole's POV)
"Ugh I'm already late" I said "I'm sorry hon stupid traffic" my mom said "you know what I'll just walk from here" I said "are you sure?" She asked "yeah the school is couple blocks from here" I said ''well ok then" she said she gave me a kiss on the cheek I left and I started to run towards the school ....

After running and running I made to the secretary office "hi how may I help you ma'am ?" The lady asked "hi um my mother enrolled me here" I said breathing heavily "may I have your name " she said "Stephanie Nicole garica colace " I said "ahh found you you'll be in room 109 here's your schedule" she said as she handed me the schedule ....

I walked really fast so no one could notice me "Stephanie Nicole Garcia colace " a man with a really deep voice said shit he's doing attendance "Stephanie Nicole garica ---" I cut him off "I'm here, I'm here sorry I'm late " I said everyone I known stared at me with shocked "instead of calling me Stephanie can you call me nicole ?" I said "sure no problem" he said ....

"Take a seat right next to your sister " he said I haven't see brie in ages since I left for private school she seemed happy and surprised to see me I walked past everyone to sit right next to my sister the bad part is I was sitting next to john also ....

"Nicole is that really you?" John said "is there a problem your gonna embarrass me again ...are you?" I said with a defensive voice "it's not my fault you had a crush on me" he said he made my skin boil "Mr Davis please come to the front office" the incom said as soon as he left I got out of my seat went towards john and slapped him hard .... "Ooooh" the whole class said ...

Eva got out of her seat tried to hit me but I grabbed her wrist "you already starting problems" moxley said "like you " I said "ooooh" the class said john removed my hand away from eva his hands were warm and soft its like my skin liked it....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SERIOUSLY I NEVER BEEN SO TIRED FROM SCHOOL BEFORE ITS TORTURE AND THIS ISNT NO ORDINARY SCHOOL ITS HIGH SCHOOL WERE TALKING ABOUT ...ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY READING THIS BOOK