Ten

@bdaniels: Another day! Almost stronger ❤️‍🩹

Likes: 25,345
comments: disable

—————————————-

@jessebhogan: Everything, is still reminding me of her

reminding me of her.

Likes: 34,234
Comments: disabled

Jesse
I placed my skate board on the couch besides me. I leaned forward, resting my head against my hands.

It's been almost three months since Bailey stop talking to me and I'm fucking gutted. The only good thing that's happened was I was now walking again.

However, things with Bailey not so much, we were finally going good and in one day everything was turned upside down. "Danielle, you have officially ruined my life." I groaned as I leaned my head back against the couch.

I can barely get out of bed in the morning, nothing made it worth it. I swear if it wasn't for Nathan I probably would of just stayed in bed all day.

"Jesse?" Nathan shouted, who has been here every day, checking up on me, I turned my head to face him. "Are you alright?" He softens his voice when he saw my face, and how broken I looked. "Did you love this girl?" He asked, I didn't know if I did how do you know if you do?

"What of course I did." Before getting up and grabbing a water from the fridge. "How is she? What's she been up to?" I asked, I've been getting my updates on her, through Nathan.

"She's okay, she's in the same way, I've not seen her like this, Amelia is concerned for her, Amelia came home crying last night because of the state her friend was in." Nathan spoke as he sat besides me. "Danielle really has a heart of stone, if she can make a girl like Bailey completely change her behaviour."

"Yeah, Danielle really did win." I added, as a tear fell down my cheek. "God I miss her, I had her in my arms and one second went by and she's gone."

"Amelia had to stand in the bathroom with her, while Bailey had a shower because she was scared of what Bailey might do." I turned to face Nathan, don't tell me.