Tonight is the night

Mikey pov

For the past few weeks we done nothing but lay around the house cuddled and played around.  Tonight is the night I ask Aubree to be my girlfriend and hopefully she says yes.

"Mikey you alright?" I heard her angelic voice ask. "Yeah Aubbs I'm fine. But would you like to actually leave the house for dinner tonight?" I ask nervously.

"Aww..of course it's fine. Where are we going?" She ask.  "Oh just to a little diner I know right around the corner." I say.

"Okay." She quietly responds.  I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked without makeup. I loved her gorgeous blue gray eyes. How her lips looked so plump and soft makes me just want to kiss them. Her long beautiful blonde hair dyed pink at the bottom I just want to run my fingers through it. God I was madly in love with with her and I hope she felt the same way about me.

Aubree pov

Oh my god! I love Michael so much he is just an amazing guy. I love his green eyes and how he is constantly dying his hair an exotic color. But I most definitely love his red hair now.  He looks so fucking attractive with red hair.

"You should go get ready" I hear him say in my ear. "Oh uh okay. I will be back in like 15 minutes" I say nervously.  Tonight is the night I will tell him how I feel about him and how much I love him hopefully it won't blow up in my face.

*15 minutes later*

"Okay I'm ready to go!!!" I yelled walking down the stairs.  As I reached the bottom of the steps and his jaw just dropped.

"Mikey lets go" I say kissing his cheek. "Oh right lets go then" I says sheepishly.  As we walk out of the house I feel Mikey grab a hold of my hand because we were walking instead of driving.  As we walked into the little diner we were seated immediately.  While we were in the middle of eating I hear Mikey clear his throat.

"Are you okay?" I ask slowly. He quickly nods. After about 5 minutes Mikey speaks.

"Uhh Aubree I need to tell you something." Mikey nervously says. "Umm okay..." I say worried.