Finally!!!

3 years later

Michael and Aubree have been text non stop for the past 3 years.  The feelings have gotten stronger and stronger over the past years but still haven't me each other yet.

Aubree pov

OMG I am so excited for today I can't stay in my seat.  Today is the day when I surprise Mikey in Sydney.

"Aubree it's time to go home!" Said my best friend Kelsey.

"FUCK YESSS!!!! Time to finally meet Mikey! I can't wait." I responded. 

I jump up out of my seat and jet out of the classroom door and down the hallway to get to my car.  While driving home I couldn't help but bounce in my seat from how excited I was.

"Ma I'm home!" I yell as I walk through the door.  "I the kitchen Bree." She calmly says back.

"Are you ready to go sweetie?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"As ready as I ever be!!" I said full of excitement. "Well let's take you to the airport then hunny. " Mom said.

*skips car and plane ride*

I'm finally here!! Now I just have to find Ashton.

"HEEEEEEY AUBBS!!!!!!" I heard Ashton yell.

"Heeeey Ash!!! I'm so happy to be here!!" I yell back.

"Well let's get you to lover boy!" Says Ashton

Mikey pov

Ugh I'm so fucking bored. I haven't text Aubree all day and I'm starting to worry. I love her so much but I'm just to scared to tell her. I mean she knows I really like her but she doesn't know that I love her. I just wish that I could see her in person.