In the Glory Days

3rd POV

Tuxedo Mask looked at his surroundings. He looked left, and then to his right. It looked like there were two separate hallways. To the left looked fancy and the right looked more destroyed. He walked towards it. The hall looked abandoned with yellowing walls that were tearing, and the red carpet had tons of dust balls in it. He walked to wear the red carpet started and once his foot stepped down on it.

◎◎◎

FLASHBACK

Tuxedo Mask was suddenly in what seemed like a whole different place, but it was the same. The walls and floor looked fresh and new, and there were people all down the hall. He started to continue walking. People looked like they were checking into the rooms. He walked like he was actually there. Walking around people and things. Once he went down enough there was a intersection. Straight down seemed like more rooms. He expected them to be guest bedrooms. Then a maid passed him and turned to the right. To the right were tons of maids, butlers, etc. Seemed like their quarters. Finally he turned to his left. It wasn't much of a hallway, but for what it was there was a staircase at the end of it that led up to the next level. He walked to the front of the steps, but suddenly someone came running. He couldn't move in time, so the girl bumped in to him. Suddenly the world vanished and it became dark and abandoned again.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

Usagi POV

I was sitting there waiting for the next session. I wonder what they are planning in the end? I have never heard of these people, so why am I here almost getting killed. I give up. I need to be saved. I don't know how much I can take.

◎◎◎◎◎◎

3rd POV

The senshi were still currently fighting off the Shadow people.

"They are decreasing a lot! I think we might be about done," Jupiter screamed.

There were now three left. Mars, Pluto, and Neptune took out the last of them. After that everyone just let it all out. They fell and laid on the ground. All of them were panting and catching their breath. They were resting and waiting for Mamoru to come back with Usagi.