Part 9

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up on someone's bed, strong arms are wrap around my waist .I looked over my shoulder and saw Austin sleeping peacefully I smiled and tried loosing his arms but hes too strong .

"Where are you going" he asked pulling me closer to his chest "no where" I said and he chuckled ."How did I get here ?" I asked turning around in his arms "well after you fell asleep last night I also did and I woke like three in the morning by my phone ringing ,my mom was calling and she asked me where the hell am I blah blah blah I picked you up and the other stuff and brought you here ."he said smiling "oh your a very heavy sleeper when I was walking in with you ,your leg hit the door frame and you didn't even move" he said using his hands to show what happened .

"Omg" I said sitting up and grabbing my phone "what" Austin said "I forgot we had to go to some camp fire on the beach last night.....I have so many missed calls and messages?" I said with a chuckle "what does the messages say" Austin ask sitting up "okay these are from Robert .."

Message from: Rob
Where the hell are you?
Emma ,are you and Austin coming?
I can't believe you guys blew me off

"That's the last one I got" I said setting my phone on the night stand ."I got some too but....there way different" he said blushing a little ."tell me" I said and he cleared his throat making me laugh.

Message from: Rob
Stop banging Emma
He said and I gasped
Get your ass over here right now
Don't you dare blow me off
You guys can fuck later

"Omg" I said burying my face into a pillow .I looked up and Austin was staring at me all serious he leaned in and so did I ,our lips were half a inch when his mom called for him .He groaned and rolled out of bed and went downstairs .I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom to take a shower .After the shower I changed into high waisted shorts a red tank that says "love mahone" and a pair of blue socks.

I sat back down on the bed and set my head on the pillow and I knocked out.

"Emma" someone whispered in my ear. "What?" I asked turning over. "Are you awake? " Austin asked "no I'm sleep talking" I said laughing.I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep when I fell soft lips against my ear

"Emma get up"He said I smiled and got off the bed, I went to take a shower after I put on my clothes and went downstairs. "So how about you tell me a little about what's going on with you right now" Austin said sitting down next to me on the couch. "Okay well I just graduated from high school, um I have a job at this phone store at the mall and that's pretty much it I mean I'm still boring so yeah, what about you? I asked him.

"Well I'm signed to a music label that's great, I just put out a new song called say your just a friend and that's it ,I mean I'm still boring" he said mocking me. I chuckled and sat back in my chair.

Emma? Someone asked ,I looked up to see Michele standing by the kitchen table .I stood up and walked towards her "yeah" i said se rushed towards me and pulled me into a tight hug .i smiled and hugged her back. 'What are you doing here? She asked and I looked back at Austin with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating.Its been almost a year from my last update I've decided to publish this chapter even though it's short,I just needed to publish something.Please don't give up on me I'll start updating more I'm graduating the 23 the 24 I'll be out of school and from that day I will be updated none stop .

xoxo
Zowie