Four

Kuzco finally managed to drag himself to shore, gasping for breath. What was with this place? It was all dark and gloomy and stuff. Why was it full of water? Where even was he?? He stood up and looked around. He was in a big cave. The cave had a lake in the middle of it. On one side was a tunnel that might lead somewhere. On the other side was..... A piano? Who the heck keeps a piano in a cave? There were also a few mirrors around, papers stacked neatly on tables, and a bed. That's it. There was no way out, except for the boat.

"Well that's just GREAT. What am I supposed to do now?" He shouted to himself. He had no idea where we was or how he'd gotten there. He was soaking wet and completely miserable. He slumped to the ground and let out a groan.

"I bet my hair looks AWFUL," he whined. "I'd better check it.... Just in case someone comes to save me.... Have to look my best, of course." He trudged over to one of the mirrors. He screamed. For the mirror in front of him did not reflect Kuzco, the good-looking, amazing, dashing, charming, Emperor. The mirror reflected a llama. Not just any normal llama, either. A really UGLY llama, half of his face all gross and twisted and stuff.

"Is that...... Me?" He looked down to where his hand should be. Sure enough, there was a hoof (do llamas have hooves?) in its place. "I'm.... A llama......" He fell down onto his rear, taking a moment to process the information. Then it set in. He bolted up and ran around frantically.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?????? I DON'T WANT TO BE A LLAMA!!!!" He jumped back into the boat as quick as he could and paddled over to the other shore.