Chapter 4

When they both arrived outside of Stevie's apartment Ally was still hesitant to walk in.

"Follow me" Stevie held out her hand to Ally. "Don't worry I don't plan on murdering you or anothing" Ally smirked at this which made Stevie smile. Ally took Stevie's hand and Stevie led her up to her apartment.

Stevie unlocked her door and let Ally in. Ally put her bag down and sat on Stevie's couch. Stevie walked into the kitchen and started making coffee for the both of them. Ally decided to explore and looked around Stevie's rather large apartment.

She looked at the photo frames that were placed on top of a bookshelf that held a collection of books that Ally had never heard of. "Hey is that your dog" Ally said to Stevie pointing at a picture of two teenagers and a small dog. Stevie turned around wondering what Ally was talking about until she saw the picture she was pointing at.

Stevie walked up to Ally with her coffee and handed it to her."Thanks" Ally said smiling at Stevie. "No it was my friends dog but I haven't seen her since highschool" Stevie said answering Ally's question. Both of them sat on the couch in an awkward silence neither of them knowing what to say.

"So...I'm guessing you've lived here all your life" Ally asked Stevie trying to make conversation. "No actually I moved here a few years ago with my grandma when my uncle had to move away"
"Oh" Ally replied not knowing what else to say.

"Do you want to watch something on netflix" Stevie asked. Ally head immediately shot up to look at Stevie instead of her just staring at her cup like she was a few moments ago. "Sure" Ally said enthusiastically. Ally smiled back at Stevie again. Stevie swore that that smile would be the death of her.

"Is OITNB ok" Stevie said to Ally who was lying down on the couch by this point. "Sure she" said sitting up. "You can lay down you know, I don't mind"

Ally continued to lay down on the couch and she thanked Stevie. Stevie sat next to Ally's feet as they watched OITNB.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes" Stevie said noticing that Ally's clothes seemed wet from the rain. "If you don't mind" Ally replied looking grateful. Stevie showed Ally to her bedroom and told her to pick something to wear out. Ally picked out a white t-shirt and some shorts.

Ally stripped right there and then in front of Stevie. As Ally was putting the new clothes on Stevie just stood there in shock admiring how gorgeous Ally looked.

When Ally was dressed she turned around to see Stevie staring at her, eyed wide open. "See something you like" Ally said smirking at the obvious effect she has on Stevie.
"Oh..um..no, I mean yes...no I was just" Stevie stood frozen hiding her face from Ally since she was going bright red. Ally walked past her laughing to herself.

Stevie's thoughts~

Why am I so stupid. Now she's going to think that I'm a complete weirdo.

~ end of thoughts

Stevie changed her clothes and sat back down on the couch next to Ally. "Thanks a lot for letting me stay, I really mean it" Ally said looking at Stevie. "It's no problem, you did really help me earlier and you seem really nice anyway" Ally blushed when Stevie said this and she couldn't stop smiling.

"I wasn't staring at you earlier incase that's what you thought" Stevie said. "I didn't think that I knew it, I totally saw you staring" Ally said not believing one word that Stevie was saying. "I so wasn't"
"You so was Stevie" Ally said laughing. Stevie bit her lip nervously. "Was I that obvious" Stevie finally said. "Yes you were that obvious" Ally said lauging when she saw how embarrassed Stevie was getting.

"I don't mind.though" Ally said nudging Stevie slightly. Stevie looked up, "wait what do you mea" she got cut off by Ally's lips crashing into hers. Ally pulled away quickly. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of done that I'm sorry" Stevie smiled when Ally said this. Stevie leaned towards Ally and kissed her again. When Stevie pulled away she looked at Ally who was still recovering from what just happened.

"No need to apologize" Ally looked back at Stevie. "Clearly" Ally said and they both laughed. Ally layed back down and rested her feet on Stevie's lap.