Summer camp

"I really don't know if we should be out this late" I said as we tiptoed out of our cabin.
"Come on Lydia, there's this campsite for the reserve over here." Ally said.
"There's another church camp over there?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
She sighed then answered, "No. It's just a regular campsite for the cool kids who's parents don't send them to church camp."
"Oh" I said following here.
She jumped over the creek, "come on Lydia" she said motioning for me to follow.
"I can't do that Ally. I'm clumsy, I may fall"
"You won't fall now damn it, jump!" She said pointing her flash light at me.
I went to jump, "ouch!" I said as I felt my foot slip and fell in.
"Shit" Ally said helping me up and trying to wipe off my outfit. We were wearing our outfits we came here in. So I was wearing a plain white teeshirt with faded out overall shorts.
After I dusted off a little we hiked up the hill.
As we looked down it you could see tents and a big bonfire with people crowding it.
We walked down the hill where we got strange looks from people.
"Sup, who are you dudes?" This guy walked up to us and asked.
"We are from the camp across the creek" Ally said, raising her voice over the music.
"Oh" he said, then smiled, "cool, just chill, do whatever" then he walked off.
"I'm gonna go get something to drink" Ally said then headed over to a little group of people standing around cooler.
I walked over to the bonfire and sat down.
Sense it was so late it was pretty cold and I was soaking wet.
Then I heard someone, "hey".
I looked up and saw a girl standing over me wearing a big flannel with shorts and a band shirt with a beanie.
"Hi" I replied.
She sat down next to me, "you're shaking,are you tripping on LSD or are you just cold?" She asked with a light smile.
"What's LSD?" I asked.
She chuckled then took off her flannel, her arms we really toned, "here" she said handing her flannel to me, "you can wear this."
I smiled and took it, "thank you" I said putting it on, "I fell in the creek on the way over here" I looked down at the grown when I said.
When she laughed I couldn't help but blush, "so you're from that camp?"
"Yeah" I said.
"Shit, so are you like a huge Christian or are your parents huge Christians?" She asked.
I just looked up at her, "my dads a preacher" I said.
"Shit" she leaned back, "shit" she tilted her head at me, "shhit" she turned her body all the way around and looked at me, "so are the rumors true? Do you go to wild parties?"
I shook my head no and pulled my knees up to my chest.
"You seem like a really good kid" she said putting her hand on my jaw and rubbing her thumb over my cheek, "how old are you?" She asked.
"I'm sixteen" I said.
"Aw. I remember when I was sixteen" she said, "that was only too years ago though"
"Are you like in college?" I asked.
"I am like in college" she said smiling at me.
"Sorry, that was a stupid question" I looked down feeling embarrassed.
"Don't apologize hun, there's no such thing as a stupid question" she said patting my knee.
"You've never drink alcohol before have you?" She said taking a drink of whatever was in her solo cup.
"Nope" I said with my attention on her cup.
"Do you want to take a drink?" She asked holding out her cup.
"Um, n-" I started to say but she cut me off.
"Oh come on, just one drink" she said waving the cup in my face.
I gently took it out of her hand and took a sip, then I raised my eyebrows, "it taste just like Arizona tea" I said.
"That's because it is Arizona tea" she said taking it back with a smile on her face.
We continued to talk for what only felt like fifteen minutes but the Ally came over and interrupted.
"Um. Hate to interrupt but Lydia we have to be getting back, it's pretty late"
"Oh" I said standing up and the girl stood up with me.
"It was great meeting you" she said hugging me, "it was great meeting you too" I said hugging her back.
My eyes made it right up to her shoulder.
"Bye" She said as Ally dragged me away.
"Wait!" I screamed, "I never got your name".
She just smiled, "my names Jaycee" she screamed to me.
"I'm Lydia" I screamed back.
"Hopefully we will meet again Lydia" she screamed.
I just smiled and wave before we made it far to see her clearly.