I Do

A/N: Hello my lovelies! Here it is. Here is the end. Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy, and putting this off as well. Advice: Don't do what I did and listen to Time of Our Lives by Tyrone Wells while reading this. *deep breath*, here we go.

Chapter 13

It was several months later. July 24th. It was the big day.

I'd spent the night at Kirstie's, thanks to the "the groom shouldn't see his bride before the wedding" rule.

I was expecting to be the first one awake, due to my excitement, but around 10am, Kirstie was shaking me and yelling excitedly. "Today is the day! Get up! Rise and shine!" She shouted.

I jolted awake, startled to say the least. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Come on. Your mom and Connie will be here in an hour. We're going out for lunch, and then we should get to the venue by 2, since the wedding is at 4. We have to make sure your hair is perfect, and your bags are covered, and your tux has to be perfect, and—" she stopped rambling to gasp, "I can't wait to see you in the veil. And when Scott lifts it up to kiss you I just—"

"Kirstie!" I exclaimed, shutting her up, "Breathe," I ordered.

She took a deep breath, "I'm just really excited for you," she informed me before hugging me tight.

I smiled and hugged her just as tight, "I'm really excited too. I can't believe this is happening," I murmured.

"Who would've thought," Kirstie replied before pulling away.

I smiled widely as I stood up.

"I can't believe I get to be a maid of honor," Kirstie exclaimed excitedly as she stood up as well.

She answered almost immediately, "Are you dying? It isn't 7," she pointed out worriedly.

"They took my schedule away," I informed her in a hushed tone. I didn't want them hearing me and complaining.

"So you are dying," she concluded.

"They want me to go out and have fun," I informed her of the horrible news.

"Oh no, that's awful," she replied in a sarcastic tone.

I smiled at her, "You're my best friend. You shouldn't be too surprised," I reminded her softly, smiling as she hugged me again.

"Come on, let's get you semi-decent," Kirstie instructed.

Just a little over an hour later, Mom and Connie showed up at Kirstie's place. Mom suffocated me with hug, but I loved every second of it.

"I'm so happy for you Sweetie," she choked out.

"Um, so there's this boy..." was all I got out before my mom squealed and hugged me again.

"My baby has his first boyfriend!" She announced.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out of her grip. "No. Definitely not," I assured her.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and pulled away, "I'm sorry, continue," she murmured.

"I love you," I murmured in response.

She gave me another squeeze, "I love you too."

I smiled before pulling away, and looking towards Connie.

She pulled me into a hug, and I eagerly returned it. When she pulled away she cleared her throat, "On the way here, Nel and I were talking. We used to talk about how much Scott has changed you...but today we realized, you've changed him too," she informed me.