Chapter 2

-Ciel's POV-

We made it the manor and I ordered Sebastion to take the lady to a room. He obeys and carries her away. I wondered why she just stayed in the rain. I just kept thinking until I had an idea. "Sebastion, I'm going to go out and see the head of The (family's last name) and see what happened alright. I'll take Finnian and Baldroy with me so that you and Mei-rin can watch over her, alright?" I said in my usual tone. "Yes, my lord." Sebastion said as he bowed with his hand on his heart. I walked away and boarded inside the carriage with Baldroy and Finnian. I needed to know who she worked for and why she was fired.

Sebastian's POV

I lied the young lady down on a clean spare bed in a spare room. She looked peaceful so I decided to leave until I heard a groan. "Where am I?" A voice asked. I stopped at the voice. I turned to see the young lady awoke. "You are at the Phantomhive Manor." I said. She was so cute!

Your POV

I woke up in a strange room in the dark and saw someone leaving. I groaned because of how long I slept. I was rubbing my eyes and asked where I was. "You are at the Phantomhive Manor." the butler said. I was shocked and in fact I was so shocked that I fell out of bed. I saw him run up to me. "Miss, are you alright?" He asked me. I blushed at the thought of him caring about me. I nodded and tried to stand but I ended up falling. "Is there a place you would like to go to?" He asked me. I nodded. He then picked me up bridal style and gave me a tour of the manor. We went to the kitchen first because I was hungry and there I met a maid. "Oh, hello there Sebastion! Good day to you!" The maid exclaimed. I waved and saw her nosebleed. She fainted and I ran to her to help her. "Miss, I do believe that you have not told me your name." Sebastion said. "Can't you see that she's losing blood!" I yelled. The butler had a pained expression. I stared feeling guilty for yelling at him. "I'm sorry, my name is Y/N. I am looking for a job and I'm sorry that you and your master have to take me into your hospitality." I said. The butler wore a smile that could warm a heart on a cold winter's day. "That's quite alright. My name is Sebastion. The maid's name is Mei-Rin and this always happens to her so don't worry." He said. I was happy to hear that she'll be okay. I got up from the floor and dusted off the dirt that was on the nightgown I was wearing. I gave Sebastion a smile and he did something that I NEVER expected to happen. He...

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! If you know what Sebby did to you then comment down below! TheHuskyPup1987 signing out!