You and Me [Final]

Start from the beginning

"Martyr" Chynna commented.

"Uh-huh..." Alcris nodded his head then gently hits his beer with Chynna's.

Glaiza just shook her head. At times like this, she's thankful for a brother like Alcris and a best friend like Chynna. "Let's drink to that!"

/

/

/

/

/

Ding dong...

Ding dong...

Ding dong...

Glaiza opened her eyes then slowly sits up. She found Alcris sleeping on the floor and Chynna sleeping on her lazy-boy.

There were almost 2 dozens of beer cans on the table and chips scattered on her carpet.

"Cleaning will cause headache" Glaiza was about to stand up but she suddenly felt the world spinning. "Ugh... I think I drink too much"

Ding dong...

Glaiza massages her temples. Just a simple noise can give her a massive headache. She slowly stood up and played tag trying to avoid the dirt on the floor.

Ding–

"Yes?" Glaiza's sleepiness vanished when she saw the person standing outside her doorstep.

"Glaiza!" Jason greeted happily. "You okay? Rough night?"

"Nah..." Glaiza beckoned Jason to enter. "Just had couple of drinks with Alcris and Chynna last night" she ran her fingers thru her hair.

"Oh... kay..." Jason trailed off when he saw Glaiza's chaotic living room. "I'm sorry I came at a bad time"

"Sorry about the mess" Glaiza apologized then approach Chynna. "Chyns wake up... we have a visitor" she taps Chynna's shoulder to wake the latter.

"Who?" Chynna asked with her eyes still closed.

"Jason" Glaiza answered. "Go sleep in my room"

Chynna mindlessly stood up and went to Glaiza's room. The latter then turned her attention to her brother.

"Alcris... hey..." Glaiza taps her brother but he's out cold. "Jason is here you need to go to your room"

Alcris responded by waving his hand dismissively.

Glaiza let out sigh. "He won't wake up till late in the afternoon. I guess we can talk in the dining"

"Sure... sure..."Jason immediately agreed.

Glaiza nodded her head and lead the way. "Can I get you anything? Water, coffee, juice?" she opened her refrigerator and it was packed with beer cans. "Beer?"

Jason chuckles. "Water is fine"

Glaiza prepared Jason's water and handed it to the guy then she took the seat opposite Jason. "So what can I do for you?"

Jason gently laid the glass on the table. "I need someone to help Rhian with the wedding preparations"

Glaiza stared at Jason. "Let me guess, you want that someone to be me?"

"Yes..." Jason shyly admitted. "You helped me with the proposal and you were great. It was a success with your creativity and all. So I also want our wedding to be a success"