"Why don't you give them a week off or something, together? You know, send them to Hawaii, Barbados, Florida. Somewhere nice where they don't have to worry about work and can just enjoy each others company as it's clear they don't spend a lot of time together at the castle, especially since they work apart."

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek, seeing as I was eating my food, "You my love, are absolutely perfect."

I leant into her slightly, "I try. Perfect is a bit farfetched though. Perfection is hard to come by."

"Seems like I'm in luck then."

I smiled and continued eating my food. I didn't finish all of it but I was pretty close. I found that Callie didn't really eat breakfast. On the odd occasion she would, but usually she doesn't. I tried to get her to eat it but she refused,

"Are you going to eat breakfast Callie?"

She looked down at me amused, "We've had this conversation before Corinne. Why do you insist I eat breakfast so badly?"

I shrugged, "It's important."

"I believe I've gone 5 years without eating breakfast regularly, it's not in my interest to start now."

I nodded and put the tray down on the floor before laying my head in her lap, allowing her to run her hands through my hair,

"What would you like to do today?"

"Can we go swimming today?" I asked excitedly, making her chuckle,

"Of course. We can do whatever you want my love."

That gave me an idea, "I want to get a tattoo."

She stopped running her hands through my hair momentarily, "Excuse me?"

I sat up from her lap and turned to face her, crossing my legs in front of her, "I really want to get a tattoo. I've been wanting one since I was sixteen. I'm twenty now."

"It is unheard of for a Queen to get a tattoo. It's never been done in history."

"Maybe it's time to change history then."

She raised an eyebrow at me, "Depending on what it is you want to get, depends on whether or not I'll allow it."

"I want the word Remington written in calligraphy on the inside of my left arm, with a small crown on top of the R. After all, it was a Remington that changed my life forever."

She smiled and nodded slowly, "I see. Very sweet I must say but are you sure that's what you want done? A tattoo is for life."

I nodded, not backing down, "I'm sure. We'll be together for eternity and I myself am now a Remington so why not remind myself of that? Remind myself of how my world changed for the better?"

"Okay, okay. I can see that you are not going to back down with this one, you are extremely stubborn Corinne," I smirked knowing that I had her, "Fine. I will allow you to get a tattoo. No more after this one and I mean it. As a Queen, people portray you a certain way and if you end up getting a bunch of tattoos, that image will be shattered. I for one do not care if you get a tattoo but many people will, do you understand my point?"

I nodded, "Of course. I'm sure I'll be able to persuade you to let me have about two more tattoos after that one but for now I'll deal with one."

She smiled, "And how do you intend on persuading me?"

I leant forward so that our noses were touching but we weren't close enough for our lips to meet,

"I have my ways." I said before winking and pulling back, making her growl in reply,