Rain Check

Hey... long time no see? haha its been a whole year since I started this story lets get to it 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu Drangeel POV

Once I let Jess get ready I ran around the whole town to find the best restaurant. This is going to be harder then what I organically thought everything would work out. I could feel someone's stare at me so I turn around to see my best friend. 

"Yo Happy!" I spoke to him while he handle a worried look in his eyes 

"Hey Natsu? Are you okay?" He said as he laid on my head. His question surprised me was there something wrong with me?

"Never been better bud why?" I asked looking up to him only able to get a glance of his noise.  As he was about to say something some person ran into me and we both fell. The person was shaking in fear when I finally got a good glance, it was a little girl with blue hair. 

"Wendy? What's wrong" I question finally able to identify the girl in front of me. A sigh of relief comes from her heavy breathing. Wendy finally looks up at me then points to the crowd in front of us. She takes my hand and leads me though the crowd with Happy following behind. Once we get into the middle of the crowd I am able to see a group of boys picking on a boy with dark brown hair.  The boy with dark brown hair was protecting something in his arms. The other boys picking on the other boy seemed not to care about the damage they were making. I jumped in by picking up the dark hair boy by his shirt. The boy looked scared but handle onto what I believe is a photo. 

"Put me down! I don't what to be hurt anymore!" the boy cried out trying to escape my gasp.

"Calm down kid I'm not going to hurt you" I said with a small smirk something my sharp canine teeth. At first I thought this juster would scary the kid but he smiled.  The  boy looked at me and smiled and no longer looked scared.  

"Hey! I know you! You are Natsu! That kid from Fairy Tail!" The kid said in happiness. I looked confused, I have never met this boy before in my life. He had dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, a tan skin color, and looked like her was 10 years old. Wendy starts to pull me out of the crowd with the boy in my arms. We past by the people in the crowd that just give us weird stares as we can hear the other boys call the dark haired one names like 'pussy', 'scary cat', 'baby' an so on. We started to head to the guild so we could treat his injures. Once we were at the guild we brought him to the infirmary and Wendy started to heal him. 

"So, " Wendy stated "how did you end up in that fight?" she questioned they boy who was now laying on one of the beds. 

"I was looking for my sister and I asked for help but I tripped and fell on one of the boys and before I could say 'sorry' I had a fist in my face" the dark haired boy said wincing as Wendy touched his cheek having her mutter a small 'sorry' as he just smiles. 

"Back there you knew who I was, how?" I asked, I know Fairy Tail is popular and well known for its 'specialty' but everyone knows me as salamander not Natsu. 

"Oh! My sister talks about you all the time! Of how you so 'hot' and the best Fairy Tail character! Plus your pictures are all over her walls back at home!" he said not finding anything he just said to be creepy at all. Wendy giggled a little at what I assume was from the boys behavior. 

"By the way we never got your name, can you tell us?" Wendy questioned with a sweet smile. The boy looked at her before giving a nod. 

"My name is Thomas but you can call me Tommy!" He said with the brightest grin I have ever seen. That smile...I have seen it before but I can't place my foot on it. 

"Alright Tommy! I healed most of your wounds but you will have a bruise on your cheek for a while" Wendy said with a tried smile. Tommy looked at Wendy and hugged her while saying 'thank you' what seemed to be a million times. Once he stopped hugging her he snapped back into reality. 

"Oh no I gotta find my sis!" He yelled and fear took over his face again as he looked more worried then before. He tighten his grip on the photo more just to feel it was just there. 

"It's alright buddy! I can help you find your sister, what's her name?" I asked the boy who looked up at me and handed me the photo.

"My sister is Jessica and that's a picture of her, can you help me?" He said pleading looking into my eyes. I stand there is shock as I stared at the picture of my lovely girlfriend/mate. I looked at him and nodded as his face lightens up with joy, Well... I guess the first date is going to have to be a rain check. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the VERY late update but I just wanted to let you all know I am not dead and neither is this story I kinda just got out of Fairy Tail but that doesn't mean I will just leave this story! Thank you for reading, voting, an commenting it really helps so I know you guys want more chapters. Alright until the next update see ya! ~Angel

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!