Daughter Direction

Start from the beginning

She had a stream of tears down her face.Me and the boys were all in her room at this moment. "Y-yeah. I-i'm fine." She said.

Yeah right. You could clearly see that she wasn't. "Umm boys, can you just step out the room a minute." I said as the boys already started leaving. I sat on Jessica's bed.

"Darling, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just abit shaken up, thats all." she lied.

I know when she's lying, she goes all red. "Okay, well if you ever need me or any of the boys, we're here okay?" I reassured her and she nodded. I mean, it must be really hard to deal with this kind of stuff. "Anyway, we're going to Nandos for you just to take your mind of things, you know?" I told her.

"Um yeah okay sure. I'd like that." she said with a large smile appearing on her face. Wow, she must really like Nandos. Another Niall we've got here then!

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I looked out the window and the sun was shining everywhere. I put on high waist shorts, a short sleeved white top with a peace sign on and some black and white converses. I straightened my hair and put abit of lipstick and eyeliner on. "Are we going or what?" I asked. "Yeah sure, come on." Louis said. "NANDOOSSSS!" Niall shouted excitedly. In the whole ride the, Harry just kept staring at me. Ofccourse it felt uncomfortable but I dont know, he's extremely attractive!

We finally arrived at Nandos and started eating like pigs. "Um, excuse me." I said as I walked to the toilet. I went in there and just burst out crying. After a few minutes, I stopped and got up. I made sure my eyes didn't look red or puffy so they easily wouldn't found out. "Sorry" I said as I got back to my chair.

We arrived at home and I went to change into my pajamas when suddenly Harry came into the room.

"Uhm, hey. Want anything?" I asked.

"U-umm no." he said and walked out the room. What was he playing at?

I came into the living room with my phone in my hand. I sat on the sofa. All of a sudden, I got a text from my boyfriend, Tom.

Hey babe, heard what happened. So sorry I couldnt call, been so caught up in my brothers wedding. Love you, we need to meet up and  asap. Feel like I've not seen you in ages, can't imagine what you must be going through Love you. - Tom x

I had a wide idiotic smile on my face. He always gave me butterflies. "Ooh little jessie got a crushhhh" Louis said whilst poking my cheek. "Shutup Lou." I said blushing.

"So you have a boyfriend? I want to meet him." he said.

"What no why? Its none of your buisness who I date is it?" I said.

I knew one direction and the wanted had this pathetic rivalry so I couldn't tell him. Yes, Tom from The Wanted. I was dating him way before I moved in with the boys. How am I supposed to tell them?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOO, This is my first story! Daughter Direction! I hope you like, add it to your reading lists and stuff please! Tell me if you like it and/or any feedback! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V

I ignored Liam and carried on texting.

Hey babe, love you too. I need to talk to you urgently please. Meet up on Sunday at Starbucks 1pm? - Jess

I needed to talk to him about me living with One Direction. I was so nervous, how would he react?

"I'm going sleep." I informed the boys. I could tell Liam was angry with me but I couldnt tell him. I wasn't ready yet. "GOOOOD MORRNNIIIINGGGGG!" Louis shouted. "Go awayyyy" I said in a tired voice. "Fine, if you want the ice bucket." he threatened. "IM UP! I said whilst jumping out of the bed.