Chapter 17

I got to the hospital in a puddle of tears.
"Andy biersack." I said as I got to the front desk.
"We don't have a patient under that name." The woman said.
"Andrew Dennis Biersack, he's 6'4 and he's in a band called black veil brides!" I said a little louder getting frustrated.
"He's in surgery at the moment, he'll be out in a little under an hour." She said calmly with a warm smile.
"Thank you." I said then sitting down in the waiting room.
I decided to call my dad cause he should be here, they all should.
I called him.
"CASEY! Were are you!! I got worried!!" my dad said.
"d-d-daddy, come to the hospital." I said. He hanged up quickly.
I say there for about 30 mins but the band crashed threw the door. My dad walked over to me and sat next to me, looking at me concern plastered on his face.
"A-Andy g-g-got into a c-ar crash." I said then breaking down into tears again.
"shh baby its okay." he said softly stroking my hair. The rest of the guys sat down as well, tears escaping their eyes but not as many as me.
"Andrew biersack's family?" a doctor called out, I shot up and walked to him.
"hi, I'm doctor Haric and Andrew is fine. He suffered a broken arm, 5 broken ribs and bleeding in his stomach. All has been fixed but he will be in a cast for a while." he said.
"Can I see him?" I asked.
"room 513, he's still sleeping so be quiet." the doctor said. I nodded and practically sprinted to the room. I walked threw the door way and there he was.
The man I loved, cared for, but also cheated on, was laying there scratched up and broken.
I went and sat next to the arm that wasnt broken.

~few days later~

I sat there, in the same spot that I have for days.
He hasn't woken up yet, the doctor said he went into a medical induced coma.
I haven't eaten in and I've been getting really skinny. I started cutting my self again. Right now I was just stroking his hair with my hand.
CC walked in and looked concerned for me.
"Casey, you have to eat." he said walking to me putting his had on my back feeling my spine.
"I'm not hungry."
I'm starving.
"you should go home for a while, just to take a shower and change clothes." he said. I nodded, I got up and kissed Andy's forehead.
CC drove me home and I did every thing then putting on black skinny jeans,my misfits cut up tang top and my red flannel with some converse.
I put on eye liner and mascara and then cut my arm two times then cleaning it up and leaving.
We got into the car and went back to the hospital.
"your going to tell andy when he wakes up right?" he asked, I nodded.
"good, he should know." he said.
"mmhmm." I said not wanting to talk to him.
He pulled over and pulled on the break.
"Casey! Please talk to me! We used to talk all the time. We can forget it even happened!" he said.
"BUT IT DID HAPPEN! IT HAPPENED CC!" I yelled, "Now just drive."

~a month later~

I had gotten skinnier and skinnier and I missed my period. It could be Andy's or CC's if I'm even pregnant.
"dad?" I said he looked up and me.
"I'm gonna get something to eat." I lied.
"okay." he said.
I walked down stairs and the the room for the thing.

~after that cause I don't know what happens~

"Well, miss Purdy your pregnant with twins." The doctor said.
"T-twins?"
"Yep, but there is some thing we need to discuss."
"Yeah."
"Okay, by the testing I did on your blood work we have found out the one of the baby's has a different father then the other." The doctor said.
"Okay."
"Do you know both of the fathers?"
I nodded.
"Okay well here's your pictures and I'll see you in a few weeks, congratulations." The doctor said then leading me out.
"Oh and miss purdy?"
I turned and looked at the woman doctor.
"Please eat."
I smiled and nodded, I went to the cafeteria and got a lot of food and ate it all.
I went up stairs and saw CC in the hallway sitting against the wall. time to tell him.
"CC?" He looked up at me and smiled.
"What's up?" He asked me, I say down next to him.
"I'm pregnant with twins and one of them is yours and the other is andys." I said with no stutter and super fast.
He looked shocked.
"You have pictures?" He asked, I handed him the ones of his.
"we can't act like it didn't happen can we?" I asked him.
"like what happened?" a familiar voice called.
Andy!

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN OMG MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA