Chapter Two

Then Effie took us both into a room and said " Okay now children, were going to go to the capital now and it will be on a train. It will be a three day trip." Then I said " ok ". So she took us to this car and we drove over to a train and got on.it was BEAUTIFUL!!! The outside was all gold painted and so polished. I had never seen a vehicle so nice before. So me and Peeta went inside, and the inside was even more beautiful than the outside!! There were red velvet seats, beautiful red carpet and very clean wood tables. It was the most beautiful elegant thing I had ever seen. Suddenly I saw Peeta starting at me, but as soon as I looked he looked away and blushed very strongly. He was very handsome, he had blonde hair, blue eyes and was VERY strong looking. So then Effie showed us to our rooms. They were also beautiful. My room had green walls,a huge window and pink carpet. It was nearing lunch time and my stomach was growling very loudly. Then about 30 minutes later Effie came in here and said " Katniss my dear, come on in for lunch but change your clothes first." "Ok" I replied. So I went to the closet and changed into some tight pink army pants and a pink blouse. When I went in for lunch, everyone was already there, but they was also someone else. I said " hey Effie who's this?" I said pointing at the stranger. Effie said " oh this is Haymitch." She said in her high pitched voice. He was around forty very tired looking and very drunk. He has semi-long blonde hair and very tired looking green eyes. Then Effie said " He will be training you." "Oh" I said. "Your training well begin in around three days, when we get to the capital.