New start on a new planet

After the noise was gone (r/n) crawled out of her pod and back to the creature she was looking at before but before she could go near it the ground shook around her she looks up and starts to shake a little at the large figure in front of her.

Megatron POV

Looking at the pod I can see its not Autobot or deception I glance back at the tiny sparkling by my peds and notice it has some sort of liquid on its tiny servo I slowly crouch by it and pick up the tiny sparkling. " what did you get into little one" after seeing the sparkling calm down and begin to chirp I begin scanning it and the area around us I notice the dead human under the sparklings pod. " well it seems you were meant to be a deception little one, let's get you to the nemesis and get you checked by our medic" I press my com and wait for soundwaves respond," soundwave I need a ground bridge and I need knockout ready for a patient" I grab a hold of the pod and shake it a few times to get rid of the dead organic waiting for the ground bridge, I glance at the sparkling in my other servo and I feel the smallest of smiles creep onto my faceplate when I realize it had fallen into stasis clutching one of my appendages I quickly hide it as the ground bridge appears and I walk into it.