The Aftermath

Two Years Later
(Anonymous POV)
As Clair and Nichole were sitting on the couch with some of Aria's old friends Paeton and Alexis, they started talking about their friend that went missing three years ago after a slumber party on her 14th birthday.
"Okay please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like there is always like this missing link... Aria was just such a big part of my life, that now that she isn't their I feel like there's this whole in my chest that will forever be empty." At this point Paeton  started crying, "I just loved her so much, she was there for me through thick and thin. And I know what you two are thinking, that I didn't know her well enough to know who she really was. Well you are wrong Clair, Nichole you may have had more time with Aria personally but in the year and a half that Aria and I were close friends we bonded of everything. I don't think there was any part of my life that she didn't know about because she's the person you know you can open up too and not have to worry about her telling anyone else about it. I mean sure we got in fights, but I know damn well that you guys did too." With that Paeton was finished.
"Yeah I agree completely with Paeton." Alexis states.
"Well I don't think you guys realize that even though you guys were close to her and or grew close to her there were definitely things that she kept from us." Clair explains.
"Yeah but there were a few times when you guys would just walk all over Aria and think it was fine and okay to do that. You guys pushed her into a corner and she felt alone, and don't say I'm lying because I was not the only one there when she said it. I feel like sometimes if you guys paid a little bit more attention to her then she would still be here." Paeton retorts!
"In case you guys have forgotten the fact that we were all there with her, then please just shut up! I'm not ready to talk about Aria yet she was one of two people in my life that would be there for me 24/7 I don't think you realize that. She cared more about how other people were feeling than how she felt herself."