Wimp

Hello, this is my first time writing a fanfic so please go easy on me haha, I will try to update every day or as soon as possible, anyways I hope you enjoy >.<

Armin felt the eyes scanning him as he walked down the schools halls. Their eyes filled with hatred and disgust, but he was used to this now. He continued walking until he reached his locker, he opened it to grab his books needed  for his first class of the day but found that they hand been covered in a sticky red substance, he assumed to be paint. "Ugh not again!" He whined in frustration and slid to the ground. How do they even keep getting into my locker anyway? He thought to Himself.

He made his way towards the administration office, hoping that they might have some spare books that he could borrow for the day. He wouldn't be able to afford new ones, despite having a part time job at a local cafe, the money he earned mostly went towards food and paying school fees. He walk up to the lady sitting behind the front desk, she had had brown hair and glasses, she wore a name tag that read Hanji.

"E-excuse me?" He said shyly. Hanji looked up from a computer and smiled at him. "How can I help you dear?" She asked kindly, "U...umm do you have any books that I could borrow? Mine were des... I lost them." He asked quietly, feeling embarrassed about the whole situation. "Oh! Well actually I do have a few in the back just hold on a sec dear." He watched as she disappeared into the back and returned with a pile unused books. "Here you go!" She placed the heavy pile into the small boys arms "th-thank you" He nodded towards her awkwardly and began walking to his first class which was history.

So bored... Armin tapped my fingers on the desk while listening to Mr Ackerman talk about the time when humanity was threatened by a race of giant humanoid creatures called Titans. Usually he would be interested in this subject but it had been revised so many times that he's almost completely lost interest.He decided to pull out one of his favourite books and began reading, it was a book all about famous tourist destinations, His biggest dream is to travel the world someday, but because of the way things have been going lately, He'll probably kill myself before He gets the chance.

Half way through the first period someone barged into the room, "sorry I'm late sir! we had a meeting with coach!" He practically yelled. "This early in the morning jaeger?" Mr Ackerman raised an eyebrow at him, "yes sir I'm sorry." He looked towards the floor. "Whatever Eren, go sit before I make you clean my office during your lunch break." He said sternly. He made his way over to his seat, Armin couldn't help staring at him, his soft brown hair and his beautiful turquoise eyes. No. He quickly shook those thoughts from his head, he would never be interested in someone like him, I'm a freak, plus he's a jock and I'm almost certain that he's straight! He thought to himself. He sighed and stared out the window. I wish I at least had one friend....

The bell for lunch rang and Armin stood from his seat and braced myself to walk the halls knowing that He was going to either be beaten or tormented, He grabbed his bag and walked out of the class, quickly trying to make his way to his locker, a futile attempt, he suddenly felt himself being shoved back against the cold wall. "Hey arlert got any cash?" The muscly blonde leaning above him asked as he pinned him against the wall. "Reiner you know I don't have any money, just let me go please!" He begged desperately, but of course his pleading was ignored . He felt a sharp pain pierce through his stomach and doubled over staring at the ground, reiners friends began kicking him relentlessly as He lay defenceless on the floor, blood spluttering from his mouth."Someone help me please..." He whimpered.

"Ugh stupid Mr Ackerman making me stay in to clean his office" Eren groaned, walking down the hall, with his hands placed on the back of his head, he perked up as he spotted his friends Reiner, Bertholdt, and Jean crowding around something on the floor. "Hey guys whatcha doing?" He called cheerfully as He ran towards the group, smiling. As he reached them his smile instantly turned into shock, In front of them layed a tiny blonde boy laying in a pool of blood, his body riddled with bruises. "D-did you guys do this?" He stuttered, feeling sick to the stomach at the thought. "As matter of fact we did! Ain't it great?" Reiner stated proudly. "No it's not!" Eren growled. "Tch whatever." Reiner huffed then walked away from Eren and the boy, his friends trailing not too far behind.

Eren kneeled down infront of the injured boy and tapped his arm lightly, he opened his bright blue eyes and looked up at him, a look of fear covering his face, as soon as he saw Eren he sat up and backed away quickly , poor guy must be terrified. He thought to himself. Eren stared at the boy with a concerned expression  and held out his hand. "It's ok I won't hurt you I promise." He said soothingly. Armin looked at him for a moment before hesitantly taking his hand. He carefully pulled the boy to his feet and lead him to the bathroom.

"Just sit down on one of the toilet seats please." Eren asked the boy calmly. He slowly sat down on a seat and looked down at his lap. Eren frowned and grabbed some tissue paper, wetting it under the tap then moving to kneel in front of Armin. The small boy looked up at him, some tears lingering in the corners of his eyes, Eren smiled sadly at him and brought the tissue up to his face and began wiping the blood and tears from face, to be honest its kind of awkward being this close to another guy's face but I'm just helping him out right? although he is kind of cute... No no no eren your straight! Eren snapped himself out of his thoughts, deciding to focus on cleaning him up. "So kid, what's your name?" The boy looked towards him and blushed. "A-Armin." he replied shyly. Eren smiled at him sweetly. "Nice to meet you Armin my names Eren!" He responded cheerfully. Armin looked up at Eren confused. "Something wrong?" He asked concerned. "No I'm ok" he replied quietly. Eren finished cleaning his face and other wounds and threw the bloody tissue In the bin. "So Armin what class do you have next? Would you like me to walk you?" He asked. "Math but N...no thanks I wouldn't to ruin your reputation." he said, just as Eren was about to say something he ran out of the bathroom. He tried to follow him but he was already out of site, lost in the crowd on people.

Ok so I think this sucked and was a little boring :p but I promise it will become more entertaining! Just you wait :) anyway give me some tips ant tell me what I should improve on thnx ^.^