IM NOT CRAZY

Waking up the next day felt really weird. Like something good was going to happen but then everything will flip. That sound weird, doesn't it? No... I'm not crazy.

Well with that said its time to get up. I do my usual routine of showering and getting myself to look presentable for the day (her outfits up there). Then getting called down stairs for breakfast I have a weird feeling. I don't know what is wrong with me today...!

Eating my favourites for breakfast: pancakes and bacon and hash browns and tater tots. Yes I am in love with breakfast food. As I finish my food, that's when I hear it. The door opened. No one ever opens the door unless someone's here to adopt. Turning the corner I see the 2 loves of my life (just kidding) but seriously why in the world are they here. They see me and I make a b-line to my room shutting the door and seeing if I can push something against it but I can't move anything on my own.

Tyler's P.O.V
(Back to that morning)
I've been really thinking about that girl from the meet and greet. I think her name is Aspen. I've always wanted a little sister but I never had one maybe this is my chance. I decided to talk to Dylan about it later today. Getting up and doing what I would normally do, Reading over the new script of teen wolf and constantly hearing Dylan play he's done music throughout the whole house. Thinking that was enough for this morning, before my brain rodded from reading too much I thought I would go downstairs and finally have that talk with Dylan I had been hoping for.

Hey Dyl I was wondering if you remembered that girl from last night at the meet and greet. She seemed really nice and I wanted to know if you would like to adopt her with me. "I was thinking the exact same thing I just didn't want to tell you about it in case you didn't want to." Dylan said. We should go later today and talk to Aspen about adopting her.

Dylan's P.O.V
I'm so happy about me and Tyler have decided. I think that he should be the dad. I really wanted to be a big brother but never got the chance. But just to be clear that doesn't mean Tylers my dad to, lol.

(Back to them seeing Aspen at the orphanage)

Aspen's P.O.V
Aspen open the door please we want to talk to you Tyler told me. Yeah please we just want to ask you something.

WHAT!
We want to adopt you, Tyler tells me, "I don't know if I can do that? What if you just leave me. I don't want to be alone."
"We won't leave you, I promise you with my whole life" Dyl tells me.
"Okay if you guys say so." I tell them both even though I'm not sure I'm certain...
Well get packing we don't have all day Tyler says to me while Dylan laughs at the reaction of me and my new dad!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a happy ending!
VOTE
COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!
Love Always Bella xoxo