It was almost 6. Light would be meeting with L soon to go bowling. You were nervous. L won't take Light in for questioning right? He won't find out right? Your mind was exploding with anxiety but you tried to stop thinking such things. Light pulled on his white jacket and kissed you on the cheek. He smiled at the pink on your cheeks. "I'll be back soon don't worry. Why don't you go see a movie with Sayu or something? She'd love it" and at those last words he left the house. You stood by the door Until you could no longer hear his footsteps.

Lights (POV)

  I headed out the door unsure of what would happen when I reached the bowling place. I slipped my hands in my jacket pocket and continued walking. It would be winter soon and there was already some snow falling from the grey sky. I sighed causing a frozen cloud to come from my lips. I stepped onto the bus and sat down in the way back. I took out my wallet and scribbled a criminals name I've remembered earlier and rested. This world will soon be perfect all thanks to (f/n) and I. I smiled at the thought. I stepped off the bus when I heard a high pitched scream. Oh my god not her. "HEYYY lighttt!" I turned and saw the annoying blond girl. "Hey misa" I said not even bothering to look at her. She had an obsession with me. I don't even care to know why. She constantly embarrassed me in public and I hated her. "It's so great to see you here!" She said jumping onto me. "Yea you to" I say in a bored tone. "Look misa I have somewhere important to be so please leave me alone now." I started walked away from her hoping she wouldn't follow. Of course she did anyway. "Hey light I know something you probably want to know too." She said all cheery. "Yeah? And what's that" I ask rolling my eyes. She leaned in and whispered. "Your Kira."

Your (POV)

You walked upstairs to Sayu's room. She was sitting at her desk doing homework. "Do you want to go see a movie with me? Light went bowling with a friend and I'm bored." You groaned. "Yeah sure!" She threw down her pencil and grabbed your arm. "What movie?!" She asked her wide eyes questioning. "I don't know. We should pick once we get there you smiled. Sayu was only a year younger than you were but felt like a litter sister to you. She really looked up to you and light. You both headed out the door in your coats and started to walk.

Lights (POV)

   I froze. Act normal. She's just saying that. She doesn't actually know. Or does she. But how?! There's no way. I just turned at laughed at her hiding my lies. "You think I'm Kira?" I laughed again. "Of course you are!" She whispered laughing. "And I'm in love with you because you killed the man who killed my parents. I'm a Kira worshipper. Tell me how you kill and I'll help you!" She clapped happily. I was getting pissed. "I told you I'm not Kira. Leave me alone I have somewhere to be." And with that I pushed past her on the sidewalk and headed to the bowling alley. Who does she think she is suspecting I'm Kira with no proof. It was probably just a stupid joke to get a reaction out of me. I'll Probably have to kill her. What if she tells someone she suspects me. What an idiot that girl is. I thought angrily. I opened the door and stepped inside. It smelled of fried food and feet. Ew. Just moments after steeping inside i notice L standing there. I mentally planned of different ways I could kill him if I never found out his real name.

"Hey light. How's it going?" L asked his midnight eyes looking like they were staring into my soul. "I'm great. Never better" I replied. "I feel bad that (f/n) is sick. I want her to have this. Could you please give this to her when you return home?" He hands me a small pink box. I peaked inside to see a small vanilla cake with a single strawberry in the center. It had to be poisoned. Why else would he just want to give her a cake? "Thank you so much id be more than happy too." I slid the small box into my bag. Was this another one of his tests? I rented my bowling shoes and we both picked out a bowling ball. I went first. I walked up to the lane and pushed my brown hair out of my face and concentrated. I Slid my three fingers into the holes and was about to let the ball go when L randomly screamed causing me to drop the ball on my foot. I turned towards L trying not to have an angry look on my face. "What was that for?" I asked trying to stay calm. "What was what for?" He asks staring into my brown eyes. "You know what you did. You screamed and I dropped the ball on my foot." I say irritated. "Oh really? I'm sorry I hope your foot feels better." He says biting his thumb.

L's (POV)

Judging by his actions and emotions he is trying not to snap on me. He is clearly annoyed and probably wants to leave. I need to know as much about his personality as I can. Same with (f/n). This is going quite well. We will soon find out the truth light Yagami.

Lights (POV)

  I hate him so much. That idiot is also trying to get a reaction out of me. I have to stay calm. I can't let him see my angry side that wouldn't help me in anyway. I hope this night goes by fast so I can just get home and erase criminals with (f/n) again. I miss her. It's only been an hour but I just wish I could be home with her. I grip the ball in my hands again and thrust it down the alley causing all the pins to fall. I turn towards the unsurprised L and smile.

L's (POV)

  Light turned towards me and smiled after his successful strike. He is Kira. Kira hates losing. I fake smiled back at him as it was my turn. I got up from my crouching position and held the ball. I quickly slid it across the lane and let go it made a perfect strike. Light just looked at me with a straight face. This will be fun, I thought smiling at him.

(Yay I finished another! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! If you are please vote :) it's means a lot!)