Chapter 1: Butterflies Sea shells and Trolls?!

"(Y/n)! Get out of bed or your going to be late for your first day at Echo Creek!" I heard mom shout. I twisted and turned as I groaned, not wanting to get up. To be honest I felt really lazy, I didn't even want to go to school to begin with! Why couldn't I be homeschooled, like some of those other kids? Life like that would be easier. I pulled the pillow over my face, hiding the light away and shut my eyes tight. Three minutes later...something jumped onto my bed. "WAKE UP, TURD! I SAID GET UP!"

I peeped and saw my little annoying brother, sitting ontop of me. "Ugh!" (Br/n)! Get off of me!" I took my pillow and smack him away. Making him fall to the ground. "Owwwwie! MOM!" I saw him shout and ran out the door. My younger brother was always the pest of the morning. But there would be days that he wasn't annoying and all he would want to do is play video games. I mean for a 6 year old he was the gaming enthusiast! I sighed as I got up and grab a towel. I could hear mom shout and call my name. I had put on my earphones and played my (favorite song). The headed to the bathroom to complete my morning activities.

(Your mom's POV)
I was in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. I stared at the clock seeing it was already 7:35 a.m, (y/n) was probably still in bed asleep. I was gonna scold her if she didn't wake up. That's when I saw (brothers name) ran through the door bursting in tears. "MOM! (Y/n) hit me!" He ran and hugged me. I rubbed his head and told him its okay, not to worry. Breakfast was already done and I had already set the table for wonderful kids, packing each lunch for my two wonderful bumbling kids of joy! I put (brothers name) to sit down and eat his breakfast. I then walked and headed upstairs to (y/n)'s room.

(Y/n's POV)
"I feel so refreshed!" I was gleaming as I came out the bath. I walked back to my bedroom and entered, flinging on a (f/c) top and (f/c) pants. I also threw on my (f/c) (shoe type). I found my (f/c) backpack and grabbed my (phone type).
Right at the same time I walked out the door, mom came up in front of me looking scarily angry. "Uhh hey mom, I was just about to head to school." I laughed awkwardly.
"Sweetheart, it's almost 8'o clock. What time do you think your going to your first day to school?" Mom questioned me.
"Well I'm going now! Bye mom, love you!" I hugged her and ran down the stairs. I heard mom call out to me, saying don't forget to grab my packed lunch. I dashed down the stairs and swooped grabbing the bag of food and heading out the door.

It was bright and sunny today, everyone seemed like they were off to a good start. I meam come on mom! Late for school? She doesn't even know me!
I kept running down the street, that's when I almost saw the school. I finally made it in just a nick of time! I began to slow down seeing teens walking inside. "Hey look out!" I heard someone called out. 'BLAM' I fell to the ground along with someone else.
"Oww" I rubbed my head.
"Hey I'm sorry! I really didn't see you there!" It was a girl with blonde-beige hair with a blue streak at the side. "It's okay" I said trying to get up, but I felt some heavy weight onto of me. It was a sky blue skateboard. She picked it off of me. She then put her hand out to help me up. "Hey? Your new here aren't you?" She asked.
I shook my head yes. "My names (f/n) (l/n) and you are?"
"Oh I'm Jackie! Jackie Lynn Thomas." We shook hands. Could this be my first new friend already at middle school? I felt an urge of happiness. "Well I gotta go! It was nice meeting you (y/n)!" She rode off on her skateboard.
She seemed really cool, I actually liked her. I sighed still feeling the after pain. I was about to walk inside the building, when I walked right onto something. I pick it up, it was a orange shell necklace. 'Wait was this Jackie's own?' I thought.
Even if it was I had to give ot back to her!

(Inside the school)
Woah there were alot of teens and this school didn't make much sense to me. The inside was the outside. Well I mean you would have to pass the office to go back outside? Well that's pretty cool I thought. 'But no sign of Lynn Thomas anywhere!' I looked down sad. Probably lunch time I could look for her! I walked around looking like a confused jelly-fish.
"Hey, you lost or something?"
I quickly turned around finding a boy with a cute sleek of brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a plain red hoody with a black pants and plain brown shoes. "Uh." Was all I could say.
"Um? Are you okay? You don't look so good." He replied.
I shook my head fast. "Yes...yeah! I'm great! Just looking for me classroom." I slightly giggled.
"Oh well, you did look kinda new here, what class are you in by the way?"
I dug through my pocket finding the little paper with all I need about school from mom. "Oh class 1-B." I smiled.
"Huh? Oh that's my class!" He smiled back at me. "You can follow me, oh yeah. My names Marco." He put his hand out.
I shook his hand, "My names (f/n) (l/n)."

"Well right this way (y/n)!" We walked down the hallway. Marco pointed out some places where to be or go and whose territory that was. I felt happy. We entered the classroom. I saw Jackie talking to some other girls. 'That's right I had to give her back her necklace.' I felt it in my pocket. I looked at Marco, as I saw him stare at Jackie as if he were in love. He probably was, I felt alittle hurt.
"Okay class get into your seats now!" I almost screamed and had a heart attack when I saw the teacher. She looked like a troll! No! She was a troll!
"Huh? Are you the new student Harold was talking about?" She asked me.
I shook my head yes, but in fear.
"Hmm, hopefully you won't be another dissappointment to me. I am Miss Skullnick now go on and introduce yourself to the class." She said. I stood up in front the class.
"SETTLE DOWN YOU BUNCH OF MONKEYS!" Miss Skullnick yelled.
Everyone had quiet down and all eyes were upon me. "Uhh, Hi my name is (f/n) (l/n) and I'm from (place you currently live). Silence was among the class.
"Hey (y/n)!" Jackie waved. Thats when the class followed her and waved at me.
This class was weird.
"(Y/n) you can sit behind Marco." As she pointed. I felt happy and plus too I sat next to jackie on my right. "Jackie looked and smiled at me. "How's the first day?" She asked. "Its going good so far! Oh yeah Jackie here." I pulled her sea shell necklace outta my pocket. "You dropped this!" I kindly gave it to her. "Omg! Thank you! I thought I lost it!" She hugged the necklace.
That's when someone burst through the door with smoke coming through. "Guess who's here!" Someone said.
I saw Marco facepalmed himself.
"ME!" A girl with blonde hair and a nice green dress, stripped socks and purple shoes, not to say she had on a star bag and a horned hair piece and two pink hearts each on her cheeks.
"Star Butterfly, please take your seat!" Miss Skullnick said.
"Hiya classmates! Hi miss Skullnick!"
That girl came out the weirdest of them all. She seemed happy and bubbly.
"Star where were you? You are so late!" I heard Marco whisper to her. "I was busy with Ludo again." She sighed.
Just what the heck were they talking about? "Alright class time for todays boring lecture and lesson." Miss Skullnick advise us. Everyone sighed and ughed. My first day was going to get alittle more interesting I thought.

(A/N. Umm? Heya guys you know me SimplyCipher! :D And I'm here with another story today! I started to watch Star vs. The forces of evil and I really enjoyed it. Even though there are more episodes coming out. I'm here making this marco x reader x tom book. And yes Tom the demon! *according to Brian pet the bunny Tom.* sorry if there are spoliers if you didn't watch watch the show whole yet! :) I will try to update soon! If you guys want feel free to read my Dipper x reader x bill cipher book!)