Chase The Werewolf Chapter 9 The Problem

Tundra:"Are you ready."

Chase:"Yeah I'm ready."

30 minutes later

Chase and Tundra saw the wolf and tackled him Chase kept him on the ground while Tundra bit his neck. The wolf threw Chase and Chase landed on a tree stump and Tundra went to see if he was ok the wolf was to injured to move.

Tundra:"Chase are you ok!"

Chase:"I'm fine Tundra let's just kill him Marshall will fix me up in the morning because I can't see them at night."

Wolf:"Why would you both kill me I see that Chase didn't kill you Tundra. Oh and Tundra just to say I never bit you so you are attacking the wrong wolf."

Tundra:"NO YOUR LYING I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

Chase watched as Tundra killed the wolf

Chase:"So was he lying Tundra?"

Tundra:"I don't know Chase let's just go to sleep and maybe tomorrow I'll be fine."

Chase:"Ok Tundra good night."

Morning

Chase:"Tundra where are you I'll check at the lookout."

Chase headed back to the lookout when he saw Skye in his pup house and he heard her say that she misses him

Chase:"I missed you too Skye."

Skye:"Chase your ok I thought you were dead I love you so much Chase."

Chase:"I love you too Skye and I'm fine Tundra is not a wolf anymore but I am still a wolf but I know how to become a normal pup again but I can't do it."

Skye:"Why can't you do it is it because you like being a wolf more than a dog Chase."

Chase:"No it'd not that it's that the only way to be cured is to kill the wolf that bit or scratched you and that wolf is Tundra and I'm not killing Tundra."

Skye:"Oh I guess your staying a wolf for a long time Chase"

Chase went in his pup house and Skye asked him if she can stay with him and he said yes

Skye:"If you need to tell me anything Chase just come find me."

Right after Skye said that Chase kissed her on the lips and she went with it

Night

Tundra:"Well Chase let's see if I'm not a wolf anymore."

Chase didn't answer he just looked at her in a sad way

Tundra:"Listen Chase I'm sorry I scratched you I know you didn't want this and I'm sorry I ruined your life Chase."

Chase:"I didn't really want this I just wanted to go for a walk in the woods with Skye and you just ruin it thank you so much Tundra I hate being a wolf so much!"

Tundra:IM SORRY CHASE OK IM SORRY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK!!"

Chase:"Fine by me bye I hope your still a wolf."

Chase walked away to the lookout and Tundra looked at him in tears

Skye saw Chase turn into a wolf and saw him run to the lookout she saw him just go into his pup house and went to sleep

Morning

Skye woke up and went to Chases pup house and saw that he was still in wolf form she walked out the pup house when she tripped and Chase woke up

Chase:"Huh who's there oh hey Skye good morning. Uh why do you look like you saw something horrible?"

Skye:"Uh Chase you might have to have a look at a mirror."

Chase:"Oh I have a mirror right here....WHAT WHY AM I STILL A WOLF IM SUPPOSED TO BE A NORMAL PUP IN THE MORNING!! Wait I think I know why this is happening."

Skye:"What is it,is it something you and Tundra did last night."

Chase:"Yeah we killed that wolf that scratched her,well she did because the wolf pushed me and I got hurt but then she said to see if she is not a wolf and I was upset because she was going to be a normal pup while I have to stay a wolf the rest of my life and I yelled at her and came to the lookout."

Skye:"She is in her pup house crying Chase I think you should tell her that your sorry."

Chase:"Ok Skye I will."

Chase went to Tundra's pup house and knocked on her door

Chase:"Listen Tundra I'm really sorry I said all that mean stuff to you last night."

Tundra:"Chase your voice sounds different is your throat soar?"

Chase:"Come outside and you'll see."

Tundra went out her pup house and saw Chase as a wolf and she was shocked

Tundra:"Chase why are you still a wolf?"

Chase:"I don't know I don't want to stay wolf forever what if Mayor Good way sees me like this or everyone else in Adventure Bay they will make me leave."

Tundra:"Well I accept your apology Chase."

Ryder:"Paw patrol to the lookout!"

All pups:"Ryder needs us."

Zuma:"Can we do this emergency later I'm so tired.....I'm coming guys wait for me."

Chase and all the pups are at the elevator and Marshall doesn't mess things up this time they all look at Chase like he's a stranger

Marshall:Uh why is there a wolf here isn't he supposed to be in the wild like the rest and also where is Chase."

Tundra:"That is Chase Marshall something happened so he might stay a wolf forever."

Skye:"Yeah but we have to make Adventure Bay know that this wolf is Chase and not just a random wild animal."

Rocky:"Chase you might wanna stay here just in case Ryder doesn't freak out."

Chase:"Ok."

Ryder:"Thanks for racing over pups Mayor Goodway said that she saw a rabid wolf making its way to the lookout. Chase I need you and uh where is Chase."

Skye:"Oh he is just sleeping in his pup house."

Ryder:"Well does anyone know how to use Chases net how about you Rocky."

Rocky:"OK I know how to use his net."

10 minutes later

Ryder:"Rocky use Chase's net to catch that wolf."

Rocky:"OK Ryder green means go I mean Rocky is on the case. Net."

Rocky got the wolf in the net and Ryder took it to the lookout when heard the wolf talk

Chase:"I'm sorry pups I'm sorry Ryder and I'm sorry Skye."

Ryder:"Your the wolf I mean yeah I know your a wolf pup but I thought it was at night."

Chase:"It was but me and Tundra killed the wolf that scratched her and maybe that's the reason why I'm a wolf."

Ryder:"Ok let's find a another cure for Chase Ok pups."

Chase:"But there isn't another cure Ryder me Tundra and Skye know that."

Ryder:"We're going to try Chase."

Authors note

This was at least 1200 words I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the final chapter for this book will cone out eventually but don't worry because there will be a sequel