Chase The Werewolf Chapter 5 Running Away

Morning

Chase:"I'm sorry everyone but if I'm around no one is safe I'm sorry but I'm leaving."

Skye:"Chase please don't go!!"

Chase:"I'm sorry Skye but I can't handle being a wolf every night and when I'm at the lookout I just try to hurt you guys."

Skye:" How are we going to tell Ryder."

Chase:"Just tell Ryder that I ran away and I hate trying to hurt you guys."

Skye looked at Chase in a sad way when she kissed him on the lips and said she loves him

Chase:"I love you too Skye but I have to go I guess Ryder will have to find a new police pup and one that's not trying to kill anyone."

All the pups looked at Chase in a sad way then Ryder came outside and saw the pups.

Ryder:"Where's Chase."

All the pups just looked around and just pretended they didn't know what he was saying.

Marshall:"Chase ran away!"

As soon as Marshall said that he quickly put his paws on his mouth to be quiet

Ryder:"He ran away! Why would he run away is it because of him being a werewolf."

Skye:"The reason he ran away was because he hated that he was trying to hurt us."

Ryder:"Well we have to find him,Skye I need you to use your helicopter to find him and the rest of the pups come with me."

Skye:"This pup's gotta fly!"

1 hour later

Chase:"Well I miss them but they have to face it that I'm no longer a use to them anymore. I guess I'll just live in the forest by myself."

Chase heard a helicopter and knew it was Skye because he knew that Ryder was going to try to convince him to come back to the Paw Patrol

Skye:"I see Chase Ryder I'm going to go to him."

Ryder:"Me and the pups are on our way!"

Skye landed he helicopter in front of Chase

Chase:"What do you want Skye,if you and Ryder and the rest of the pups are trying to convince me to come back it's not gonna work!"

Skye:"Chase please I need you we need Ryder needs you please Chase come back."

Chase:"I'm not coming back ok Skye that it's I'm not coming back and that's final Skye!"

Skye looked at Chase and felt her heart being broken to million pieces she was sad and she went back to her helicopter and told Ryder what happened

Chase thought to himself about what he just said

"I can't believe I just said that to her what's wrong with me I wish I could say sorry but it's too late."

Night

Chase:"*sighs* Here we go again but at least this time I won't be hurting anybody or my friends."

Skye:"Even though Chase hurt me a lot I still love him no matter what I'm sorry Chase."

Ryder:"Why did you have to go Chase you were my first pup I had you ever since you were a puppy."

Author's note

Here u go chapter 5 hope u enjoyed it