part 3-THEY CANT KNOW YET

"Larry what are you doing with someone from grojband, and what are you guys hiding." Me and lanes were both shocked for a second when lanes suddenly grabbed my wrist and ran for the exit by the stage. I can hear Kim yelling for us to stop while lanes a pulled me along, we ran out into the court yard and ran over to the fences. I didn't know what we were doing until lanes started climbing the fence. "LANEY,you can't be serious!" I yell grabbing her leg preventing her from going over to the other side of the fence. "What else is there for us to do they can't know yet this isn't the way i wanted them to find out!" I knew she was right this isn't the way someone should know especially since its something pretty serious "LANES WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A NEWMAN!" "WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH A NEWMAN WHAT IS LARRY DOING WITH  SOMEONE FROM GROJBAND!" we heard to different voices both we knew. We turned to see the people we were running from, the Newmans and Grojband. We were frozen there as our friends argued all except one. "GUYS SHUT UP!" Screamed Kim, she stood there and asked "what are you guys hiding you never answered me!?" Corey and Carrie both looked at us "what do you mean?" They both asked. I had climbed to the top of the fence with lanes while they were agrueing. So there me and lanes were we looked at each other and nodded. Without a word we jumped off the fence and ran all the way home.