Chapter 1

❝★❞

❝★❞

Jade opened the door and walked into the school with a frown on her face. She did not want to be there, especially with the unwanted attention she attracts. Her heart races as the popular girls began to whisper and point at her as she walked down the hall.

She hates being the center of attention. If Jade had confidence, she would just shout at everyone to 'go fuck yourselves' with her head held up high. But unfortunately, it was hung low, showing how weak she can be. She's a coward.

As Jade continued to walk to her first period, she grips her backpack straps tightly, hoping it'll calm down her nerves. Once she stepped foot in the class, a book is thrown to her face. She holds her left side of her face and hisses in pain. Her cheek began to burn from the strong impact but she tried to hide the pain as best as she could as the class roared into laughter.

As Jade sighed and slowly walked to her desk all the way in the back, Dylan shouted her name, capturing her attention. She spared him a tiny glance. He smirked as he brought his middle finger and index finger together to his lips, spread them apart, then flicked his tongue in between them. Jade gulped as she got uncomfortable by Dylan's perverted actions. Seeing the discomfort on her face had Dylan and his friends in laughing fit.

Dylan has been bothering Jade for the longest, just to get in her pants. Jade'll admit, she did, somewhat, enjoy the attention she received from the popular teen, but she only wished he wasn't such a playboy and considered caring about girls feelings. Not putting his STD infected cock in every female possible to get to the top of popularity.

At Lincoln High School, there's this rule, more like challenge, that applies to the males that want to be the 'king' of the school. So a guy needs to have sex with all types of girls to become even more popular. He has to have sex with a cheerleader, scene, goth, emo, bisexual, geek, the hottest girl in school, the ugliest girl in school. Wait there is more. He also has to have sex with the popular chick, least popular chick, fattest girl, transgender, pansexual, a teacher, someone's mom, and an foreign exchange student. Well Dylan is almost there to full popularity but he just has one more to do.

The outsider, a.k.a, Jade.

Jade is the only one in her grade that is a virgin and is made fun about it. She finds nothing wrong about it because she'll like to lose it to someone that his special to her and not just give it out like it's free candy on Halloween like the others sewer rats in her grade have been doing.

Once she sat down, she set her backpack to the side and examined her vandalized desk, reading the hideous insults written with permanent marker. Fat Pig, Bitch, Dirty Slut, Whore.