Lose your heart

Arianna's POV
"I knew you'd be here" I say leaning against the cave wall. He doesn't look at me. "Your not a bad guy Peter." I say "At least you don't have to be."
"You want me to give Henry back to emma. I'm not going to." He says standing up
"You don't need power you don't need to be young forever. Henry is what 12? He hasn't had the full thrill of being young yet. You have and you have for way to long."
"You don't understand If I don't get his heart I will die. I'll lose everything." He says getting more mad. He could die.
"I could've died too remember and I killed someone so I could live and I regret it everyday so don't tell me I don't understand." I say a tear rolls down my cheek I look away from him so he doesn't see me cry. He walks closer to me then puts his hand on my cheek and wipes the tears away he makes me look at him. "Your right I'm sorry but I have to do this. I want to stay here forever and now that your here I can stay here with you forever. But only if I do this. You have to let me do this." He says then he kisses me and I kiss back.

*

Peters POV
"It's time Henry. It's time for you to save magic" I say Henry follows me to a cliff that has a view of skull rock. "So how do we do this?" He asks I smirk I love knowing things other people don't. "It's not how we do this it's where" I put my hand on his shoulder and were at skull rock I explain what's going to happen but leave out the part where he's saving me instead of magic. "What's that?" He asks pointing at the hour glass. "It's how long we have till all magic runs out." I feel someone coming up the stairs. "Henry come here" he walks over and I lead him behind the hour glass so he's hidden from who ever is coming up. "Stay here" I tell him and walk back out to the main area. It's Ari. "Peter I have an idea." She says and she walks over to me. "Take my heart instead. I'm immune to magic right? So If you take my heart the shadow can't kill you. You'd be immune to whatever he did to you."
"Ari no it doesn't work like that and I can't take your heart. I want to be with you remember and if I take your heart you'll die. I know your against this so you might as well leave so you don't have to watch-" I say turning away from her about to go back to Henry but I'm cut off by knowing there's someone else in the room. "Rumple how nice to see you again" I say turning around. "What the hell is he doing here Peter?" Ari says getting mad for what he made her do. "He's here because of me." I say grabbing Ari's arm so she doesn't just attack him which wouldn't be so bad for me but still. "Where's Henry?" Rumple says getting closer to me and Ari. "Oh you mean my great grandson? You still haven't told the others who I really am." I say leading Ari to the hour glass so she doesn't get between me and my son. She sits down and shakes her head at me. Not wanting me to do anything stupid. "Not even your own son. Why?" I ask walking back to rumple. "Because your nothing but a coward to me" he says now showing a box in his hand. The pandora box.
"We both know if that were true I'd already be in that box." I say pointing to the box. "You don't think I can do it. You let me inside just to talk?" He asks "you let him in here?" Ari asks in a why-the-hell-would-you-do-that tone. "No I wanted to see you again give me one last chance. Stay with me. Let this go-" I say "Peter what the hell" Ari says not understanding what I'm doing. "Let's start over"
"You think I want to stay with you I will never forgive you for what you did to me." Rumple says I start to walk closer to Ari. I mouth to Ari it's fine calm down. My back is turned from rumple so he didn't see me do that. "I'm disappointed rumple after all these years I thought you'd be more understanding." I say looking at the hour glass then looking at Ari she looks at rumple then back at me and mouths oh I smile and turn back to rumple. "Considering you did the same thing to your son. You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger and I traded you for youth. We're a lot more alike then you care to admit-"
"We are nothing alike-"
"Of course we are there's nothing to be ashamed of neither one of us were cut out to be a father" I say I look at Ari quickly and she's taking in what's happening then she looks at me and I look back at rumple. "I regretted leaving my son the moment I let him go I spent my life trying to find him, to get him back." He's right I didn't do that for him. "And what did you do? You forgot about me-"
"I never forgot about you! Why do you think I call myself Peter Pan?" I say I see Ari look a little surprised. Probably shouldn't have let her hear all of this. "Don't think for a moment I believe it's because you care for me."
"But I do all you have to do is put down that box and you'll see it's true. We can make the fresh start we always wanted, together just as we planned."
"Oh I'm going to make a fresh start just not with you." He says bringing out the box and circling his hand above it so it will open but it doesn't open. He does it again I smirk and look at Ari she rolls her eyes. "I don't understand why isn't it working?" He says trying to open it again. "Because you don't have it." I say bringing out the real pandora box. "You traded them" rumple mumbles "that I did. Now into the box you go." I say circling my hand above it and red smoke comes out and engulfs rumple then the box closes and he is inside.

Arianna's POV
Rumple goes inside the box and the box closes. Peter smiles evilly and examines the box then he turns around, sets the box on a rock, and gets Henry from behind the hour glass but he stops and turns to me. "Leave." He says
"What?" I say standing up about to walk over to him but I stop. "Leave. I can't have you watching this." He says
"Peter don't do this" I say he appears in front of me. He kisses me but I pull away and walk out. I need to stop him.