Disapear

A/N I thought the song above would be a good song to listen to while reading this.  Stitches by Shawn Mendes

Arianna's POV
We finally get out of the cave after Emma told her secret and we got Neal out. It's silent. Nobody wants to talk to another because most of our secrets hurt each other like mine. Finally I speak up. "Look I know we don't want to talk to each other because of the secrets, I can practically feel the tension but we have to talk to each other so we can figure out how to save Henry." It's silent for a moment. "You were the one who killed mila this whole time. What makes you think that I would ever trust you again. I want to save Henry as much as everyone else but I'm not going to be working with the likes of you." Hook says and keeps walking. Everyone keeps walking but Mary Margaret stays behind. She looks at me I know she's wondering if I'm coming. She knows I regret doing that to Mila. "You go ahead I'll catch up." I tell her. "You sure?" She looks at me like I shouldn't be putting myself down. But I can't help it. I nod and she walks up to me and hugs me. "Don't bring yourself down. You didn't know." She whispers and we part from the hug. Mary Margaret is really nice she's practically the only who's been nice to me. "Be kind, be brave." She says knowing that I probably won't come back to the group. She walks away and catches up with the group.

Peters POV
The group leaves and I sit back and take in what just happened. She knows. She knows everything she knows about my past with Rumplestiltskin and she also is immune to all magic! What the hell I need to go find her.

Arianna's POV
I still want to help Henry. I got to know him pretty well when I was in Pans camp and he also doesn't deserve what pan is going to do to him. I build a bow and arrows again just to be safe. A twig crack behind me so I quickly turn around with an arrow ready to fly if I needed it to. To my surprise it was Peter. I don't lower my bow one bit. "Nice to see you too Ari" he says sarcastically but he looked hurt from it. "What do you want?" I ask lowering my bow just a little bit. "I think you know." He says crossing his arms. Damn why does he have to be so attractive but such a dick at the same time ugh. I lower my bow all the way so we can at least talk. "You heard didn't you?" I say "You were listening the whole time."
"What did rumplestiltskin tell you? What did he tell you about me?"
"He just told me to give this liquid to mila and I'd be able to live." He glares at me then appears in front of me and pushes me against a tree. "I'm not going to ask again love. What did he tell you?" This is the first time hes ever been close to me in a long time. It's tempting. "When I killed mila I got upset with him and asked him why he made me do it. He told me he couldn't kill her he didn't want to have her blood on his hands."
"What else? I know there's more if you don't tell me I will..."
"You'll what Peter? Hurt me? Kill me?" I step closer to him so we're inches apart. "You wouldn't kill me...just like your son, you don't want the blood of the only person who's ever loved you on your hands." He steps back surprised then realizing I was right. "Don't love me." He says and he disappears.

*

I stand there wondering what to do. He told me to not love him. He knows what people think of him and he's starting to believe it. I have to find him.

Peters POV
I appear in the cave I took Ari awhile ago. This cave always was my favorite place to go it was beautiful and it always helped to calm me down. I lean against the rock wall and slide down it. I put my head in my hands there's so much going on. I don't want to lose Ari but I might have to if I want to get Henry's heart. She's distracting me from what I need. I'll die if I don't get Henry's heart. I can't hurt Ari either. She said she loved me and if I tell her she needs to leave it wouldn't just hurt her it would hurt me I don't want her to leave thinking I don't love her too.