3 months later

Bryant pov

I got up and hopped in the shower then got dressed for work I was interviewing this new artist by the name of Senya. She was trying to get a new record deal because her girl group broke up or some shit. I don't even know I walked down the hall and woke Lyfe up, then I got Layla up she was going to my fathers house to help with the baby. Yes Kandice had her baby about 2 months ago she had a little boy and named him Kristian with a K. Yea but Layla been going over there because she needs to learn how to interact with a baby. I then knocked on the guest bedroom and got Kelvin up he's staying here cause as of right now Kayla is in rehab.

I know what y'all are thinking I'm hella stupid for letting him sleep here, what is he  doing there just going to have sex and they just tryna play house and all that other shit but no. Kelvin came up to me about a month ago to ask for permission to be involved with Layla. Me and his parents have already talked and the boy really is a good kid and he calms down Layla so when he wants to stay here I let him cause he a respectful teenager and I like him with Layla. Period point blank.

Layla pov

I got up yawned and stretched. I went to the bathroom I threw up brushed my teeth then threw up again. The second time I threw up a dis oriented Kelvin ran inside the bathroom and tied my hair into a ponytail and patted my back. I brushed my teeth again then looked back at Kelvin.

" You sure you don't need me to stay?"

" Kelvin go to school OK? You're parents will hate me if you're skipping school for me."

He pouted but he knew I was correct. Bryant stood in the doorway and told both of us to hurry up before we make him late.

" Just go Bryant I'll drop Kelvin off you take Lyfe"

He rolled his eyes then got Lyfe ready and left. I hurried and slipped on some sweats and put my hair in a bun and grabbed car keys. I got my license like a week ago and the car was a late birthday present. I went downstairs and screamed,

" Kelvin get yo ass down here before you're late"

He screamed back,

" You know you really shouldn't be cussing the baby can hear it."

He then passed me my laptop and said,

" You almost forgot this babe"

He then kissed my lips and I was rely about to get into it too when he broke away and said

" Would you look at the time."

I sighed and started the car it took us 15 minutes for us to reach the school.

" Call me if you need me okay Layla? And practice end at 6 okay"

" Kelvin I know."

" I'm ordering you chowmein and orange chicken at 5th period and it should reach you by lunch okay ?"

" I have food at Kandice house babe"

" I know but you like Chinese and I'm getting that for you okay?"

The school bell rung and he gave me a quick peck on my lips and ran into the building. I headed to Kandice house. For now this was Life.