Chapter 5

I was in my room, getting ready for my date with Harry. I was so nervous. My stomach was doing flips in my stomach like it was a gymnast in the Olympics. That was my sister, Julie's dream. She was the sporty one. I was the creative one and Mason was the smart one. I put on a dark,emerald green dress that Danielle and I had picked out last year. It brought out my green eyes really well and it hugged my curves. I put on some silver jewelry and silver bangles. I grabbed my black clutch that had a silver Union Jack on it and some black heels. I did a neutral colored smokey eye with mascara and blush. Then I put on some light pink lipstick. I had no idea where we were going. I wondered about it as I curled my hair into ringlets and pulled it into a ponytail. I heard a knock on my door and Danielle burst through my room.

"Door for you, Miss Hottie." She said and she winked at me. I laughed and hugged her.

"Thanks." I said and I went downstairs. I opened the door and a man in a suit, who definitely wasn't Harry, was standing there. He was a bit on the heavier side and had tan skin and dark hair, foreign, perhaps? He had some stubble and was medium height. His eyes were a stormy gray and he looked at me and smiled, showing off his dimples.

"Hello Miss. Claire. I'm Michael. I'm your limo driver. His Royal Highness, Prince Harry is in the limo waiting for you."  He said.

I smiled at him. "Thank you, Michael." I waved back at Danielle who was gawking, embarrassingly at the limo. I think she forgot that Harry was a Prince.
I followed Michael out to the limo and he opened the door for me. I slid inside and there Harry was.
He looked really handsome. His hair was as fiery as ever and his blue eyes shined when he smiled at me. He wore a button up shirt and a black blazer and jeans.

"Claire." He said and his grabbed my hand and pressed a kiss to it. "You look gorgeous." I blushed.

"Thanks." I said, biting my lip. He smiled. Cue the butterflies. No forget the butterflies, I got a whole zoo, now.

"I would have gotten you myself at the door." He said as the limo began to move. "But Michael insisted, saying it was safer if he did it."

I nodded and said, "Understandable. Where are we going?" I asked and he grinned.

"My favorite restaurant. It has delicious food." He said and I nodded. It was probably really expensive and fancy.

We made small talk about what we have been doing this week since we saw each other last. He was busy doing charity work and playing polo and such. Living the high life. I was telling him about my family's restaurant, that I've been working there often, when we arrived at the restaurant. Harry got out first and I was just about to get out, when Harry opened the door for me. I stepped out and he took my hand. I realized we were parked in the back of the restaurant, which made sense. We walked in and I gasped. The restaurant was beautiful....and empty. Not a single customer was there besides Harry and I. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and chairs had velvet cushions and white table cloths with candles and flowers on them. It looked like I belonged in some Romance movie.

"What do you think?" He asked. I smiled.

"It's beautiful. But why is it empty?"

He chuckled and said, "Well, that way we could have time by ourselves. Michael is going to be across the room, so we have privacy. No paparazzi or anything. More romantic, yeah?"

I grinned and nodded.

"Thank you. This is so sweet." I said as he took me to our table. He helped me take off my jacket and pulled out my chair for me.

"Thanks." I said again, blushing. He grinned at me and nodded, sitting down himself. I glanced around and sure enough Michael sat across the room. Close enough in case there was any danger but far enough that we had any privacy.

A waiter came around and smiled at us. He was lean and skinny, with glasses and icy bluish green eyes. His hair was the color of mahogany and it was styled in a quiff. He looked to be about 28 with a pointed nose.

"Hi, I'm Drew, I will be your waiter this evening. What can I get you to start off with?"

"Um...I would like a glass of white wine." I said.

"I would like the same please." Harry added. The waiter nodded and went to get the wine. After it came, I ordered some pasta with Alfred sauce and grilled chicken while Harry ordered a steak.

"To our first date." Harry said, raising his glass and I did the same.

"May it be as wonderful as the last time we were together." He said and we clinked our glasses together, as I blushed.